Surprise donkey %(&#@!

Help Support CattleToday:

Grandpa":3muftljw said:
:lol: :clap: :lol2: You guys are killing me. :lol2:

Well what did you expect from an Aggie and a hick from Colorado. We ain't very bright but we is funny!

Hey, I don't mess with the Aggies. Besides, my wife worked for the A&M Extension Service for 20 years, so they put bread on our table.

I may have found a home for the donkey, I hope. Called the sheriff and nobody is missing one, of course. As for whoever "deposited" said donkey on my place, I hope that when you get home your mother runs out from under the porch and bites you on the leg. :lol:

3waycross":15g6wbgi said:
Grandpa":15g6wbgi said:
:lol: :clap: :lol2: You guys are killing me. :lol2:

Well what did you expect from an Aggie and a hick from Colorado. We ain't very bright but we is funny!
And about all I can add to that is that you must have been damn near starved too buddy. When I come visit I'm dang sure gonna watch what you throw in that pot or put on that grill. I would hate to find out latter that I ate a chunk of your pack animal.

Santas and Duhram Reds":30syngx2 said:
I used to work with a woman from China and her favorite meat was donkey. She said it was by far the best there was.

Compared to her other options it may have been.

Jes you guys don't let Gale catch ya talkin this stuff .. Or Ms Dicey, my bestest Mammoth Donkey ..
Have Fun,
Mr Gale

Donkeys I wouldn't mind, people around here in Virginia are donating horses to poor farmers what can't afford to buy them ..
we havce 13 donkeys and wouldn't mind another, but dang if I wants another horse..
LOL ..
Mr Gale

Such blasphemy. I am picking myself up off the floor!

Seriously, Grandpa, you can get something from your vet to abort those jennies, cause sure as shootin', they are in foal. The world doesn't need any more donkeys. The jack needs to be castrated immediately if not sooner.