Stimulus

Help Support CattleToday:

That's where your wrong. Most on here and most of his supporters would tell you it shouldn't be $6 much less $600 or $2000. Sure as heck shouldn't include the pork for Congress and their causes. I do agree I wish he would take this opportunity to do as he promised and break this deal down for the public as to why he would veto and expose the swamp for what it is. I would also hope his push if he decided to do it would be more for the public and less for the pork. I fear it will be another opportunity he wastes however.

I can't say as I blame him. He was flat out robbed.
Robbed or not he's making a complete a$$ of himself now. I'm wondering how many votes his mouth cost him the last 90 days of the campaign. I know of a few that were just totally turned off by it and voted for Biden because of it.

Robbed or not he's making a complete a$$ of himself now. I'm wondering how many votes his mouth cost him the last 90 days of the campaign. I know of a few that were just totally turned off by it and voted for Biden because of it.
I agree 100% Biden didn't beat him he did. What an opportunity wasted. He had the backbone to stand up and really expose Washington for what it was but between the media and his mouth we get more of the SOSDD. A little class and a little shut up and shovel and the man could have gotten 75% of the vote and really changed the course of this country. Heartbreaking really.

Needed to be more of a smart azz. Same difference just makes you laugh while he is hurting your feelings. Takes a lot of the sting out of it when they got to think about it then go " now wait a darn minute". It's an art, I know you know what I mean Picasso.

You can be tough without being a jacka$$. He's not negotiating a lease on a condo where he always has the upper hand.
Whoever your tough on will always consider you a jackazz. That's the problem with a popularity contest.

Imo Trump's tough on the groups that need it. If you feel differently that's certainly your right.

Whoever your tough on will always consider you a jackazz. That's the problem with a popularity contest.

Imo Trump's tough on the groups that need it. If you feel differently that's certainly your right.
He thinks it's still nothing but a TV program........"You're fired".

Absentee or early voting has been an option for as long as I can remember. I voted absentee in the first election in which I voted in 1976. Instead of telling people not to vote early or without basis insisting that early voting was illegal, he should have been encouraging his supporters to vote early. Opportunity wasted by the self described genius.

Thise people are referred to as easy targets. That's why the country is in the mess it is in today.

Personally, I feel that folks who still have their jobs don't need a check ......however, when they finally decide on a stimulus payment, we'll do our part to stimulate the economy by using it towards a set of working pens on the property we bought across the road a couple of years ago. We spent the first one on gravel.

You're talking about the people who totally fed up with his ********....ok.
No, I have a friend very high up in politics in a major city and he laughs about people just like that. They write speeches that totally contradict each other and use them for different groups. They have handbooks for their interns to read based off who the caller is so that every one hears what they want to hear.

He will tell you flat out most American people dont vote based off performance, skills, history or any thing else. Just say what they want to hear and then go do what ever you want.

He has been thru multiple "figure heads" that have committed all kinds of crimes. Some stay and some go. He tells me how all the people in the background stay the same but the people who pull the strings just change out the "figure heads". He knows before the candidates do if they are going to be allowed to run next year or not.

That's right out of the political playbook and it's not a red or blue thing. Both sides do it. They spend millions and millions of dollars manipulating people just like you described because they are one dimensional and easy targets.

I was always told "If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should do is quit digging"
45 couldn't fathom he was in a hole, and just kept digging as hard as he could..
Some things, like not calling everyone who disagrees with you "the dumbest person" (after calling them great) or some variation on that theme with kindergarten grade insults would have gone so far

It's not always about how much you can get some people to like you, but sometimes not making the majority hate you

His handling of the corona virus sealed his fate, when it could have been the opposite. The country could have rallied together in the midst of a national crisis, and he squandered it by trying to pretend it wasn't happening.

His handling of the corona virus sealed his fate, when it could have been the opposite. The country could have rallied together in the midst of a national crisis, and he squandered it by trying to pretend it wasn't happening.
So you would have voted for him if he had pretended to be a sniveling coward? Doubt it.

Latest posts