Has anybody received a stimulus check?

Help Support CattleToday:

The majority will get them around Apr 15, depending if they have already filed tax returns for 2019. Others, that didn't have to file will take a little longer. People that the US Treasury/IRS already has address or direct deposit info for (SS for instance) will be about a week later. Many financial institutions has the information already out as a "funds imminent" notice, as I understand, the funds are usually going into those institutions and will then be transferred into the individual accounts forthwith.
Anyone still relying on paper, it will take a couple of weeks.

The wife said folks are starting to see them showing up in their accounts(pending deposit status) and a few have overdrawn because they thought the funds were available, even though they were not yet.

My son and Dil received theirs. 2900 and some change. I've been driving my atv over there and hanging around several times a day. They haven't offered me anything yet. But today is a new day.

Was paying billS yesterday morning and it was pending to be available on the 15th. So yeah, I guess a lot of people are spending what isn't quite their yet.

callmefence said:
My son and Dil received theirs. 2900 and some change. I've been driving my atv over there and hanging around several times a day. They haven't offered me anything yet. But today is a new day.

🤔 how do you get "some change" @ $1200 an adult and $500 a kid? :secret:

1982vett said:
callmefence said:

🤔 how do you get "some change" @ $1200 an adult and $500 a kid? :secret:

I have no idea, and I asked the same. I thought maybe some fee for the electronic deposit. But I'm sure the change was in their favor.

I have not. I wonder if there will be some mistakes/oversights on the government's part that cause some to not get them?

herofan said:
I have not. I wonder if there will be some mistakes/oversights on the government's part that cause some to not get them?

Just theory....but I've got at least one deposit that is market pending usually on the 25th of the month but not available till the 31st. This wasn't the case a couple months ago, but the bank has "upgraded" it's systems recently. Prior, it only showed when released. I schedule some payments several days in advance. I suppose on some systems those could show up as pending deposits somewhere. Again, this is all speculation on my part.

This stimulus was reported in the news to begin being paid around the 15th. I suspect those that filed electronically by April 15th last year and have supplied banking information that is still correct will be among the first to see the money released into a bank account. After that, it's anyone's guess.

It is direct deposit for those who have got their tax returns that way in the past couple years. That is started. Those who have done tax returns by mail will be later. They claim they will start sending the actual check by the end of the month but they stated that some could be as late as September.

1982vett said:
herofan said:

Just theory....but I've got at least one deposit that is market pending usually on the 25th of the month but not available till the 31st. This wasn't the case a couple months ago, but the bank has "upgraded" it's systems recently. Prior, it only showed when released. I schedule some payments several days in advance. I suppose on some systems those could show up as pending deposits somewhere. Again, this is all speculation on my part.

This stimulus was reported in the news to begin being paid around the 15th. I suspect those that filed electronically by April 15th last year and have supplied banking information that is still correct will be among the first to see the money released into a bank account. After that, it's anyone's guess.

Ok. I'm not showing anything "pending" on my account, but then again, I never do. My tax refunds just suddenly appeared; there was no prior alert. Once something is shown in my account, it's good to go. I've never got anything that I had to wait on.

Latest posts