Steer with scurs

Help Support CattleToday:

I see a saddle. Where they charging to sit on him for a pic? Had a friend that used to travel around a little bit and do that.

Bigfoot":1zzd22gs said:
I see a saddle. Where they charging to sit on him for a pic? Had a friend that used to travel around a little bit and do that.
Yep! I think it was a 10 spot...he stood there like he was drugged..but he was well taken care of.. it was a sorry rodeo.. Best thing about it was Jerome Davis there signing autographs..

My friend charged $5. Some venues, he'd stand more still than others. He'd ace this one. I kinda disagree with aceing one for that purpose. He eventually got rid of it.

ALACOWMAN":1o3kheyl said:
Being tied to that cattle panel, could you imagine if he spooked or sit back on it... Theyed be some hurt kids..
You don't think that panel would hold if he spooked? The rodeo seems to have a lot more faith in that panel then you! :lol:

ez14.":123915q4 said:
ALACOWMAN":123915q4 said:
Being tied to that cattle panel, could you imagine if he spooked or sit back on it... Theyed be some hurt kids..
You don't think that panel would hold if he spooked? The rodeo seems to have a lot more faith in that panel then you! :lol:
they must have, my luck would be just a law suit away

ALACOWMAN":2ai0syb3 said:
ez14.":2ai0syb3 said:
ALACOWMAN":2ai0syb3 said:
they must have, my luck would be just a law suit away
Oh ye of little faith!

Latest posts