Square bale accumlator

Help Support CattleToday:

Train":nzj6ewnj said:
ToddFarmsInc, I can't tell just from the pictures but it looks like the haymaster drags them on the ground. What does it show in the video?

That's correct. The video shows the hay accumulator being used in the field, and I think it shows some nice close up footage of it as well.

I wonder about twine breakage. Seems those first few bales would be dragging for a pretty good distance. I watched that Hoelscher video as well. Interesting as I have a small New Holland bale wagon and the Hoelscher system works pretty much identical as the first two tables on my bale wagon, only the first table is turned and it works mechanically instead of hydrolichly.

I wonder about twine breakage. Seems those first few bales would be dragging for a pretty good distance. I watched that Hoelscher video as well. Interesting as I have a small New Holland bale wagon and the Hoelscher system works pretty much identical as the first two tables on my bale wagon, only the first table is turned and it works mechanically instead of hydrolichly.

Well i bought a used accumulator but now i need to find a 8 bale grabber to go with it. Does anyone know where i can find a good used one at ? I have been searching all of the places on the internet but have not had any luck. I found plenty of places to find new ones but no used ones.

Latest posts