Speaking of fish heads and fish guts....

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan

Reaction score
I don't normally frequent the organic sites, but I found this one the other day. Howard Garrett is a kook (and getting kookier all the time) in my opinion, but some of the stuff is interesting and there are several familiar names over there. There was one thread that was really good, though. Some of you new guys won't understand, but........

http://www.dirtdoctor.com/forum/archive ... /help.html

I liked the part about going on the attack, now the gloves come off. Call the be ing nice and they didn't mail me their trash until three months later. Just thought I would give it a fair reading, great way to do business. Call one day and we'll send you some info in three months!

Yeah, it was kinda scary, huh? I bet that's why Macon put in the new server---just so he could handle all of that extra traffic. :lol:

You know I was gonna take a look at what he had to offer. Crowder said something to him once about providing enough product to do 5-10 acres and if it worked he would buy. He responded more or less that no one else does that. I have news for him, They came out with a new time release fertilizer here at a local mom and pop store. They put it on a 10 acre pen for free for five years in a row. And it did what they said it would and now I use it all over the place. His $H I T might work and I might have been one of his best customers who knows (I'd like to think not) but, he didn't bother even mailing me anything for three months when I got it, no price list, no application rates, just a bunch of bull dung on fish and recycled white mice.

There was some interesting debates when ranchcop was still here. I also use to frequent that other site as well. howard has ideas that are not economical on acreage. I think the future of agriculture will fall somewhere in the middle. Right now I'm trying things on the left and right so I can figure out where the middle is.

Herefordcross":eqj2azxf said:
Did Ranchcop get booted or what?

Must have been or waht. He isn;t banned. Maybe just found a more friendly audience

dun

I sent him a PM with a link to this thread. Maybe he gets email notification of PMs. I don't care for him or his sales pitch, but it just doesn't hardly seem right to be talking about him behind his back.

Nope...didn't get the boot...but why bother responding if you don't care what I have to say...so just have stayed off the site...Also you can find anything you want to know about my products (info, prices etc) by visiting my web site...but I can't even give you that on here without someone complaining I'm trying to SELL you products. But for some reason I guess there was no one else to put down so are trying to drag me back into the threads.

Thanks for the heads up Texan, I see the feeling is mutual.

No Ranchcop, no Ill feelings towards you just that I was willing to check your stuff out and waited forever and a day for it. If I treated my prospective customers that way, I would be out of business in a hurry. Did finally recieve your stuff. It was very limited in explaining the whole story about usage and application rates. Or wait, maybe your "salesman" made the mistake either way, not a good way of doing business.

Latest posts