Son Of Victor 719T

Help Support CattleToday:

1024Nelson.jpg

Okay, I am going to try it one more time. Here is a 719T daughter. Let's see how the size does on this.

cowtex":17d3tufr said:
1024Nelson.jpg

Okay, I am going to try it one more time. Here is a 719T daughter. Let's see how the size does on this.
:clap: lookie there, you got it right. Heck I've been posting on here for a couple years and still have no idea how to post a pic. Guess you could say I have a big mouth and no skill. :lol:

Thanks Isomade. This high tech is not my bag. I'm getting so old I can remeber when our telephone was on a party line and our ring was 2 longs and 2 shorts. Then all the neighbors would get on and listen to your conversation. Now I have an I Pad, I Phone and a desk top and really don't now how to operate any of them

cowtex":2q0lj5rz said:
Thanks Isomade. This high tech is not my bag. I'm getting so old I can remeber when our telephone was on a party line and our ring was 2 longs and 2 shorts. Then all the neighbors would get on and listen to your conversation. Now I have an I Pad, I Phone and a desk top and really don't now how to operate any of them
cowtex-

Our party line ring was 2 longs, 2 shorts, 1 long and 1 short! I was dating my current wife of 67 years, and I would "lift the receiver" from the wall phone and ask the neighbors to hang up so we would have enough power to even hear the other person yelling into the mouthpiece of the "crank" phone!

The "good ol' days"? Not so you could notice it!! My yelling into the phone would scare the chickens, and our "egg money" kitty would take a financial hit! My Dad would tell me "Son, when you marry that little gal, you had better make the marriage stick!"

It DID!

DOC HARRIS

Wow Doc 67 years is quite a milestone in this day and time. Congratulations to both of you.

I can still remember party lines and I'm not that old! Our ringtone was two longs and one short and my grandparents was 4 longs. Good times!

Latest posts