Son Of Victor 719T

Help Support CattleToday:

cowtex

Reaction score
1036Nelson.jpg

Here is one of our Spring bull calves. He is a 719T out of a horned L18 daughter. We really like that extra pop you seem to get when you cross the polled on the horned. Kind of like the cross with the Hereford and Angus. Get the best of both worlds.

http://www.nelsonlandandcattle.com

1071Nelson.jpg

Here is one of Victor 719T"s daughters. Her mother was a division champion at Fort Worth 2 yrs ago.

cowtex":22emp7qb said:
1071Nelson.jpg

Here is one of Victor 719T"s daughters. Her mother was a division champion at Fort Worth 2 yrs ago.

She looks an awful lot like a he to me

KNERSIE":hr62v8ef said:
cowtex":hr62v8ef said:
1071Nelson.jpg

You are right they are marked almost identical. Same daddy differant mama.

cowtex":4zydxk5x said:
KNERSIE":4zydxk5x said:
cowtex":4zydxk5x said:
1071Nelson.jpg

You are right they are marked almost identical. Same daddy differant mama.

"She" appears to me to possess a 'sheath', at least in these pictures. :shock:

DOC HARRIS

I'm bad. I was so excited that I finally figured out how to send thes darn pictures I didn't look at what I was sending. I had the wrong number on the picture. That is another March 719T bull calf. Sorry for the mess up.

Hey folks I apologize on these pictures. I am cluless on these computers. The pictures are perfect on my desk top but when I go to my I phone the head is chopped off.

If anyone has any ideas let me know what I need to do to correct the problem.

If you use photobucket they have an easy way of resizing and then copying the picture onto these forums.

Latest posts