Son Assaulted At School!

Help Support CattleToday:

That stuff happened before you were even a glint in your daddies eye. Nice try though.

BTW i think i can still go 3 times in one night...........at the north pole where night lasts for 6 months.LOLOL

3waycross":280uvlib said:
That stuff happened before you were even a glint in your daddies eye. Nice try though.

BTW i think i can still go 3 times in one night...........at the north pole where night lasts for 6 months.LOLOL
If my wife heard me say I could go 3 times in one night she would die from laughing.

From what I am hearing son and the first kid were talking trash to each other, which is pretty normal between those two. That kid hit my son in elementary and son threw him to the ground and sat on him.
The kid that sucker punched him came from BEHIND and got him. Pretty dam hard to even throw the first one when you don't see the guy behind you.

(Oh just a fast update the 2 brothers that harrassed and assaulted my hubby have apologized to him and our cousin for listening to the lying bar trash. So that issue is done.
You all can't tell me you all never had trouble because that is BS!) :bs: :bs: :bs:

Took son into the eye doc. He came within a hairsbreath of losing sight in that eye. Luckily (tongue in cheek) he only had the exterior blood vessels busted and not the ones inside his eye.
Kid got suspened for 3 days, big flipping whoop; hope he likes the eye doc's bill.

Oh new school rule any fighting now includes a call to the cops.

Your son needs to learn to not talk trash he cant back up. That is the risk you take. The kid just as easily could have walked up behind him and stabbed him, shot him.... who knows what. This fact that this kid came from behind him and he almost lost his sight is a good lesson learned. Next time your son opens his mouth he better understand there are consequences. Not every one fights fair and there are people in this world who just dont give a flip. They will cut you down... Literally... Right there in public and never think twice about it.

There has been a lot of advice given for young people to fight the bullies. For our generation that advice worked just fine. Some of us are forgetting these children live in a different world. They are used to seeing older family members literally get away with next murder with no consequences. Not everyone that post here lives in a small sleepy town in rural America. I would never want my children to be bullied, I would expect them to stand up for themselves. I also acknowledge the fact that there are some crazy kids in this world capable of anything.

Brute your advise sucks!
He was backing it up. He had bloodied one nose and nut cracked at least 2 kids earlier in the year. They now leave him alone.
So you see you are NOT HERE! YOU are NOT dealing with it.

Easy for you to run your mouth from a computor.

Guess I always believed in fair fights but with this new kid guess it is fight dirty and nasty.

Even his friends who were standing near him never saw it coming.

I luv herfrds":3gs8s0qt said:
Brute your advise sucks!
He was backing it up. He had bloodied one nose and nut cracked at least 2 kids earlier in the year. They now leave him alone.

Guess I always believed in fair fights but with this new kid guess it is fight dirty and nasty.

Chris
Maybe the answer to not being questioned on things like this is to not air all your family's problems on the cattle forum. I can tell you for a fact that no matter what you say here someone(maybe even bragging on a 6 yr old) will disagree with you or critisize you. It further complicates the deal when you make post after post about not getting along with people or your family not getting along with people. I seriously doubt that anyone here wants to hurt your feelings on purpose but when you start threads like this you may just as well hang a "kick me" sign on your back........no offense meant!

3waycross":3rx6kc4v said:
I luv herfrds":3rx6kc4v said:
Brute your advise sucks!

Chris
Maybe the answer to not being questioned on things like this is to not air all your family's problems on the cattle forum. I can tell you for a fact that no matter what you say here someone(maybe even bragging on a 6 yr old) will disagree with you or critisize you. It further complicates the deal when you make post after post about not getting along with people or your family not getting along with people. I seriously doubt that anyone here wants to hurt your feelings on purpose but when you start threads like this you may just as well hang a "kick me" sign on your back........no offense meant!
Easy turbo, you're going to ruin my daily dose of the CT version of Jerry Springer.

:lol:
Isomade":1wflmxu5 said:
3waycross":1wflmxu5 said:
I luv herfrds":1wflmxu5 said:
Brute your advise sucks!

Chris
Easy turbo, you're going to ruin my daily dose of the CT version of Jerry Springer.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

3waycross":aebf3koj said:
hooknline":aebf3koj said:
Go to the John 3 times in a night maybe

I pray for only 3 times to the john.

Go on and put that coffee pot on during that third trip. May as well get something good out of getting up.

Iso - Springer has to deal with FCC rules. It is all gloves off here. I'm to darn old to fight for just the fun of it anymore.

I'm like Isomade.....

I am too lold to fight for fun....

my riding buddy who is a deputy and as old as me still gets going when they want to resist arrest....

Me....If I got to fight...I am goin to win and there ain't going to be no conflicting stories....

GMN":2gqlasv7 said:
15 is a hard age, does your son want you to get involved? Most teenage boys don't want their parents to get involved in anything doing with their school, unless its 100% necessary-I am not sure what I would do if my 13 year old got punched by someone, I imagine the red hair would win out, and off to school I would go to chew someone out-

I truly think kids are better at working out this stuff than we are. Parents get involved and things escalate. Kids turn out to be best friends.

Who amongst us hasn't had the crap kicked out of us at least once in our lives? I was probably a bit more hard headed than most of you. There's nothing I enjoyed more than putting a bully in his place. Still do to some extent.

Kids come to the work place out of private school and they have not developed social skills and have never dealt with these type things.

Got a neighbor who used to come over to the house each and every time our kids merely had words. She was always interfering with the kids lives. Her kids never learned to handle anything on their own. Her oldest son got into it with a guest of theirs once. I was in the yard working and saw it all. My daughter went over and told her son to leave the poor little girl alone. He went running home to mom with a trumped up story. Here she came and had everything all wrong. Wished I would have video taped the whole thing just to show the lady what a fool she was. She private schooled. Her kids have no social skills whatsoever.

backhoeboogie":qgub0spq said:
GMN":qgub0spq said:
15 is a hard age, does your son want you to get involved? Most teenage boys don't want their parents to get involved in anything doing with their school, unless its 100% necessary-I am not sure what I would do if my 13 year old got punched by someone, I imagine the red hair would win out, and off to school I would go to chew someone out-

I truly think kids are better at working out this stuff than we are. Parents get involved and things escalate. Kids turn out to be best friends.
50 plus years ago there was one kid at school that was BIG for his age, not a bully, just big. I was scrawny but he and I fought almost everyday for a year at school. Then something switched on and he and I became best friends and darn near inseparable. I joined the Navy and he went to prison. Still there the last I heard anything.

Isomade":37363s7g said:
Dang Dun, talk about leaving out some details. He just joined prison huh?

Maybe it was one of those deals where the judge gave the two of them a choice. Join the service or go to prison. Dun decided to go with the navy and his buddy thought prison would be a better fit. Just what did the two of you do Dun?

Dave":2w0zlslu said:
Isomade":2w0zlslu said:
Dang Dun, talk about leaving out some details. He just joined prison huh?

Maybe it was one of those deals where the judge gave the two of them a choice. Join the service or go to prison. Dun decided to go with the navy and his buddy thought prison would be a better fit. Just what did the two of you do Dun?

Heck Dun's story sounds almost credible since he said "navy." If he'd a said he joined up with the air force we'd all know that the Wright brothers hadn't made that Kity Hawk debute yet, back then.

Latest posts