Son Assaulted At School!

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree with ya greyb... Gotta stand above anything else..for what is right. And as my dear ol Dad taught me.. if I got in a fight.. hit the other guy as hard as I could right square on the nose.. 9 times outta 10.. the other guy will quit, because it hurts so much and makes him bleed. It works.

What was the fight about? Did your son have it coming?

I gotta admit, I agree with Sandtrap. For as much trouble as your family has with people in your small town, it makes me glad that I don't live there. Where I live, if there is someone that doesn't get along with others, that person is usually the problem not everybody else. It's funny how things can vary in different parts of the country. Good luck with whatever you decide. :tiphat:

I was the nerdy kid in school, glasses, buck teeth, bad skin, poor. You name it. I got picked on in school until freshman year and my dad always told me to never start a fight but make dang sure I finished it. Problem was that made me too scared to throw a punch lest my dad hear I threw the first one. One day I got fed up, threw a heckuva haymaker as the first and knocked the kid flat on his ass out cold. Didnt have to fight for another 3 years, against a much larger kid my junior year in high school. Threw the first one on that one too. Figures I knew it was coming so I might as well get the first one in. Kid stayed on his feet, but I blacked out from adrenaline and wiped the kids tail for 10 minutes straight until people felt sorry or him enough to pull me of him. I do t remember anything beyond the first punch. He was the school bully, and in a school of over 1000, it didn't take long after that for him to realize he wasn't as big as he thought.
Let your kid handle it and tell him it's ok for him to handle it. Hats the best thin for you to so at this point

hooknline":2gg3vg94 said:
I was the nerdy kid in school, glasses, buck teeth, bad skin, poor. You name it. I got picked on in school until freshman year and my dad always told me to never start a fight but make dang sure I finished it. Problem was that made me too scared to throw a punch lest my dad hear I threw the first one. One day I got fed up, threw a heckuva haymaker as the first and knocked the kid flat on his ass out cold. Didnt have to fight for another 3 years, against a much larger kid my junior year in high school. Threw the first one on that one too. Figures I knew it was coming so I might as well get the first one in. Kid stayed on his feet, but I blacked out from adrenaline and wiped the kids tail for 10 minutes straight until people felt sorry or him enough to pull me of him. I do t remember anything beyond the first punch. He was the school bully, and in a school of over 1000, it didn't take long after that for him to realize he wasn't as big as he thought.
Let your kid handle it and tell him it's ok for him to handle it. Hats the best thin for you to so at this point
Hook I heard you turned your pet alligator loose on him. :lol:

ChrisB":1jkjaflj said:

I gotta admit, I agree with Sandtrap. For as much trouble as your family has with people in your small town, it makes me glad that I don't live there. Where I live, if there is someone that doesn't get along with others, that person is usually the problem not everybody else. It's funny how things can vary in different parts of the country. Good luck with whatever you decide. :tiphat:

Parents always leave the part out about their kid deserving it... so does the kid :lol2:

ChrisB":aukfgrze said:

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one that noticed.... Drama drama drama :roll: :help:

Good luck to you ILH

15 is a hard age, does your son want you to get involved? Most teenage boys don't want their parents to get involved in anything doing with their school, unless its 100% necessary-I am not sure what I would do if my 13 year old got punched by someone, I imagine the red hair would win out, and off to school I would go to chew someone out-

ALACOWMAN":28f5kvyr said:
3waycross":28f5kvyr said:
I said the same thing months ago and was told to go pi$$ up a rope!
well did you??? ive been told that several times... but never tried it :cowboy:

Sounds messy !

Hope your son's eye heals quickly ILH and you can get things resolved . :wave:

ALACOWMAN":3b2on4wh said:
3waycross":3b2on4wh said:
I said the same thing months ago and was told to go pi$$ up a rope!
well did you??? ive been told that several times... but never tried it :cowboy:

Being the good fella that i am i tried it but like you say it's messy and you need to really check the wind first!!!

Young folks fighting reminded me of a local big strong boy, one of the best built I have ever seen, got to picking on a much smaller victim. Off to the gravel pits they go. The big one beat the other one bad. Took him some time to recover.

Then he comes to town again one Saturday night. The big one enjoyed what he did the first time and figured to do the same again.
But---this time the 'victim' slips on his brass knucks. End of story!!

Disclaimer: I was not personally involved and am not advocating this methodology.

Ryder":3s7ly4eq said:
Young folks fighting reminded me of a local big strong boy, one of the best built I have ever seen, got to picking on a much smaller victim. Off to the gravel pits they go. The big one beat the other one bad. Took him some time to recover.

Then he comes to town again one Saturday night. The big one enjoyed what he did the first time and figured to do the same again.

Disclaimer: I was not personally involved and am not advocating this methodology.

There's also the old theory which involves a corner and a 2X4. Not that i am advocating that either. I think we all have our bullying stories mine is a kid who started on me in the 10th grade and continued until the night in the 12th grade when he and i fought 3 times in one night. I would like to tell ya'll that i beat him like a rented mule but the reality is we both came out pretty messed up. The happy ending is he decided that f.ing with me was not worth the price to be paid.
The downside to this story is we are now more than 40yrs older and i still hate his guts and would whip him tomorrow given the chance...and as soon as he gets out of jail i might just do it!

3waycross":3nbjj96d said:
Ryder":3nbjj96d said:

There's also the old theory which involves a corner and a 2X4. Not that i am advocating that either. I think we all have our bullying stories mine is a kid who started on me in the 10th grade and continued until the night in the 12th grade when he and i fought 3 times in one night. I would like to tell ya'll that i beat him like a rented mule but the reality is we both came out pretty messed up. The happy ending is he decided that f.ing with me was not worth the price to be paid.
The downside to this story is we are now more than 40yrs older and i still hate his guts and would whip him tomorrow given the chance...and as soon as he gets out of jail i might just do it!
When I finally get out of here I'm gonna strum your head like a cheap guitar, again. Sometimes ya have to give someone a wrap on the beater to get some respect around here.

Latest posts