Something you don't see everyday

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Friend had put a game camera on my old pea patch turned into a food plot after I learned growing peas was no longer an option. I think this buck may have some brimmer in him. Thought it pretty neat.

Some cool shots! I have seen a doe chase things, (like my cat) but never a buck. Unless its another buck...........

What a great picture. I'd have been thrilled with just a pic of that buck. That looks like a heck of a GA buck.

I honestly don't know. He says coyote but the tail looks more foxy to me. If it is a fox it's a grown one

I'll piggy back on ya here a little bit, hope you don't mind. Got a picture of deer, turkey, and donkeys eating together.

Good pictures Jo. My husband says it is a big coyote. It is bigger than the ones we have here. Guess you have more for them to eat down your way. The ones that we see here are usually thin.

Bigfoot":4elabmuf said:
I'll piggy back on ya here a little bit, hope you don't mind. Got a picture of deer, turkey, and donkeys eating together.

Great picture Bigfoot! I often wonder what my animals are up to at night with the wildlife. Those cameras sure are cool.

Latest posts