SOMEBODY was supposed to help with hay but

Help Support CattleToday:

Canadian_Cowgirl":997qg4h6 said:
Haha What wouldnt we show them up in? That is the real question!! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katy

That would be my dream for my kids. I hope they are better and are more full of success than me in every way.

Wewild":1a1jobg9 said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":1a1jobg9 said:
Haha What wouldnt we show them up in? That is the real question!! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katy

That would be my dream for my kids. I hope they are better and are more full of success than me in every way.

Same here Wewild.

Canadian_Cowgirl":3cunabr0 said:
cattleluvr18":3cunabr0 said:
umm katy, you better let me handle these boys, your sick remember. im sure mr. jo would be awfully mad if his hay help was out longer then they have to be. ;-) :lol:

Haha NO! you cant have all the fun! besides im better now!! And kelly, you cant handle them both, you can get tyler, and i get Caleb, like i said! :lol: :lol:

Mr. Jo, Why didnt you tell us earlier that it was guna be today? :( Of course they would have enjoyed our company! Were 2 awesome girls who can fish! What more can you ask for? ;-) Thats one messed up scary looking fish!! haha kelly theres your man! :p

Katy
well im glad to hear your better. i guess one is better then none!

yeah mr jo, why did you tell us? i bet we could fish better then them two, right katy. ;-)

Oh yeah!! ;-) ;-) You WILL HAVE TO tell us when they go fishin again, we will show them up! ;-) ;-)

Katy
heck we'd show them up haying too! :lol:

Katy

uummmm i dont know?! i sure cant think of anything!