SOMEBODY was supposed to help with hay but

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
instead they thought it was going to rain and the figured the fish would be biting before the rain. Worst yet, they were right on all accounts and I couldn't get mad! Escept that they didn't call to tell me the fish were biting. :mrgreen:

IMG_1432.jpg

Look at the smile on his face. Does his hat have a fish on it also? Looks like the boy has it bad. I think you can forget getting help with the hay. :D

Canadian_Cowgirl":2tq0f8yi said:
Jogeephus Tell us about this guy! :p Dont leave us in suspence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katy

This is my youngest son, Caleb. I'm biased, but he is a fantastic boy. Straight A's but also has a tremendous amount of common sense. Best part about him is his personality. He is a hoot to be around. He can be dead serious if needed, but prefers to laugh and enjoy life. I have know idea where he got those crazy ideas. :oops: :lol:

Jogeephus":xdqy3wh1 said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":xdqy3wh1 said:
Jogeephus Tell us about this guy! :p Dont leave us in suspence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katy

This is my youngest son, Caleb. I'm biased, but he is a fantastic boy. Straight A's but also has a tremendous amount of common sense. Best part about him is his personality. He is a hoot to be around. He can be dead serious if needed, but prefers to laugh and enjoy life. I have know idea where he got those crazy ideas. :oops: :lol:

Well thats good, were talkin how old?? :p its always good to have a sence of humor, but to be serious when need be!!! Well it couldnt have been from you!! :lol:

Katy

cattleluvr18":18dc1j0a said:
how bout that studly lookin one in the background. :lol:

You got a good eye. That's Tyler, Caleb's best friend. He is a terrific fella with a terrific sense of humor. Both 16. (now you know they would be extemely embarrassed if they knew I was talking about them but what the heck, I'm proud of both of em)

ohh Kelly right up our alley, you can have tyler i get caleb!! 8)
Whens the next fishin trip?? :lol: aww, im sure they wouldnt be embarrased they would be like "oh yeah 8) 8) "

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl":11lb5ra9 said:
Whens the next fishin trip?? :lol: aww, im sure they wouldnt be embarrased they would be like "oh yeah 8) 8) "

Katy

sounds like a plan. im sure they wouldnt mind a few ladies around. ;-) :p

Canadian_Cowgirl":2ss6xss3 said:

Katy

Ya'll are too much! :)

I think they would enjoy your company but it seems the fishing trip was today. Been home no more than 15 minutes when the boys come up from the river. As the story goes, Caleb hooked this Alligator Gar with 6# test and not wanting it to get away, Tyler dives in and catches it with his bare hands. :lol: :lol: I swear, there is never a dull moment around the dynamic duo! ;-)

IMG_1461.jpg

umm katy, you better let me handle these boys, your sick remember. im sure mr. jo would be awfully mad if his hay help was out longer then they have to be. ;-) :lol:

cattleluvr18":3biuc5ib said:
umm katy, you better let me handle these boys, your sick remember. im sure mr. jo would be awfully mad if his hay help was out longer then they have to be. ;-) :lol:

Haha NO! you cant have all the fun! besides im better now!! And kelly, you cant handle them both, you can get tyler, and i get Caleb, like i said! :lol: :lol:

Mr. Jo, Why didnt you tell us earlier that it was guna be today? :( Of course they would have enjoyed our company! Were 2 awesome girls who can fish! What more can you ask for? ;-) Thats one messed up scary looking fish!! haha kelly theres your man! :p

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl":9p2k6rvv said:

Katy

Kay, Get your thoughts out of the gutter. Why am I not surprised at your response? :lol:

MikeC":2qwpxyly said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":2qwpxyly said:

Katy

Kay, Get your thoughts out of the gutter. Why am I not surprised at your response? :lol:

Mikey, they werent in the gutter!!! Well becasue you know me, theres a hott guy i ask about him!
So Mikey tell me a little about yourself! ;-) ;-)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl":31351cyi said:
cattleluvr18":31351cyi said:

Haha NO! you cant have all the fun! besides im better now!! And kelly, you cant handle them both, you can get tyler, and i get Caleb, like i said! :lol: :lol:

Mr. Jo, Why didnt you tell us earlier that it was guna be today? :( Of course they would have enjoyed our company! Were 2 awesome girls who can fish! What more can you ask for? ;-) Thats one messed up scary looking fish!! haha kelly theres your man! :p

Katy
well im glad to hear your better. i guess one is better then none!

yeah mr jo, why didnt you tell us? i bet we could fish better then them two, right katy. ;-)

cattleluvr18":3l6ehblj said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":3l6ehblj said:
cattleluvr18":3l6ehblj said:

Katy

yeah mr jo, why did you tell us? i bet we could fish better then them two, right katy. ;-)

Oh yeah!! ;-) ;-) You WILL HAVE TO tell us when they go fishin again, we will show them up! ;-) ;-)

Katy

Canadian_Cowgirl":3nati6s6 said:
cattleluvr18":3nati6s6 said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":3nati6s6 said:
cattleluvr18":3nati6s6 said:

Katy

yeah mr jo, why did you tell us? i bet we could fish better then them two, right katy. ;-)

Oh yeah!! ;-) ;-) You WILL HAVE TO tell us when they go fishin again, we will show them up! ;-) ;-)

Katy
heck we'd show them up haying too! :lol:

cattleluvr18":2tkzll2m said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":2tkzll2m said:
Canadian_Cowgirl":2tkzll2m said:

Katy

Katy
heck we'd show them up haying too! :lol:

Haha What wouldnt we show them up in? That is the real question!! ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Katy

Latest posts