• Herford

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • angus

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • crossbreeds

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My plans for the calf is to feed it out . tThen use the money to buy a bull calf and hefer calf and breed from there. I might Breed the first calf to my dads bull.Thats probaly what I'll do. :)

crossbreed curt":1qu43bhd said:
My plans for the calf is to feed it out . tThen use the money to buy a bull calf and hefer calf and breed from there. I might Breed the first calf to my dads bull.Thats probaly what I'll do. :)
well Curt you would better of not buying a bull and a hfr just buy 2 hfrs it is not feasible to have a bull for 1 or 2 cows you can AI or rent or borrow a bull until you get big enough to justify owning one

Curt, you're 11 years old? Good for you! At this age, having an interest in anything other than video games is great. You can't go wrong.[/quote]
I also love raiseing poultry. I have chickens and genuies i also am planning to get turkeys. Not much in to video games have one but don't play it.

Best way to be Curt. :D :D
Son is your age and is crazy about rabbits.
He tried raising a bottle calf steer a few years ago and was doing fine, until the calf died from bloat. :frowns: Hasn't shown an interest in raising a calf since. He likes farming better.

Latest posts