So Jessie Jackson's going to march in gun shops

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":30n1t3ti said:
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/06/04/jesse_jackson_we_are_going_to_march_on_gun_shops

I dont see this ending well for him for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Anyone up for a road trip?
Do you ever get the impression that ol' Jesse has a Martyr syndrome? Nahhh..he always makes sure he has another "one" in front of him and behind him.

TexasBred":921ia6lh said:
hooknline":921ia6lh said:
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/06/04/jesse_jackson_we_are_going_to_march_on_gun_shops

I dont see this ending well for him for some reason. Can't quite put my finger on it.
Do you ever get the impression that ol' Jesse has a Martyr syndrome? Nahhh..he always makes sure he has another "one" in front of him and behind him.

Nail on the head there TB. Probably survivor's guilt, too, since he was on the balcony with MLK in Memphis. In a career of goofy statements, this ranks near the top. His usual arrangement is "cut a check to "Pride" and all your racist sins are forgiven. The NRA is probably not going for that.

Isomade":1cald4hm said:
JJ is in the top 5 biggest idiots in the history of the world.

I would agree with you on that except for the millions he has made for just showing up and making some incoherent remarks. If it was me, I would be charges with extortion. He is super at shaking down major corporations that don't want to be called the R word.
As they say, it sure beats working.

Sorry. Another link had a schedule of his marches on different fun shops. But seems its been taken down now. Just as gearing up too

Isomade":3apywis9 said:
TexasBred":3apywis9 said:
hooknline":3apywis9 said:
I didn't see any march dates in the southern states. I wonder why?
Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?
Gonna hit dem milk and cookies till da blues go away.
Dang iso, when you decide to come back you really bring it. I'm glad your condition hasn't gotten your spirits down too much.

hooknline":1u7uv52t said:

Im in, but like alacowman said, more gun outside the gun shops being sold than inside. Current president is good for business. They are selling like crazy.

Kathie in Thorp":cuct5gwq said:
How many illegal guns will JJ bring in with him -- to turn over to law enforcement? Just curious . . . . .
down here none,, nothing would bring more delight to a good ol boy , for him to try and take em :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1o5jvr4s said:
Kathie in Thorp":1o5jvr4s said:
How many illegal guns will JJ bring in with him -- to turn over to law enforcement? Just curious . . . . .
down here none,, nothing would bring more delight to a good ol boy , for him to try and take em :cowboy:
Entertainment is where you find it. That would be a blast, with cell phones now everyone could get in on it.

I am so glad that he doesn't wear his teeth now. He used to talk so fast and spill out all of his sayings such as, "Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up!!!" He made his money by keeping things stirred up between black and white people and he worked hard trying to make his people look down on others. Every time something happened between the two races, he would run there to gain publicity. Then he calls himself, "Rev. Jesse Jackson. What a scum bag!
His little march will only draw more gun owners to the store in support to show toothless-slow talking Jesse that he ain't nuthin' no mo.'

Latest posts