Snakes, their crawling and watch where your stepping.

Help Support CattleToday:

You throw a dead snake on me or try and put one me bring the same friends.
Doesn't matter if it has a head or not. Those kind of jokes you need to have prepaid
arrangements.

Caustic Burno":59rbeljf said:
Doesn't matter if it has a head or not. Those kind of jokes you need to have prepaid
arrangements.
:lol2: You'd never see it coming and i'd be long gone or at a safe distance.. That picture of me with the rat snake, i was getting him off the road. He was injured, but looked like he might live so i set him off a safe distance. The person with me thought i was crazy and took a picture so i made myself look crazy. Throwing a snake on a person who has irrational fears of them is for amateurs ....

cowgirl8":23723hme said:
Caustic Burno":23723hme said:
arrangements.
:lol2: You'd never see it coming and i'd be long gone or at a safe distance.. That picture of me with the rat snake, i was getting him off the road. He was injured, but looked like he might live so i set him off a safe distance. The person with me thought i was crazy and took a picture so i made myself look crazy.

Throwing a snake on a person who has irrational fears of them is for amateurs ....

There is no such thing as irrational fears when it comes to snakes.

Why is it that normal thinking seems to elude you?

3waycross":qpkrxdyg said:
cowgirl8":qpkrxdyg said:
Caustic Burno":qpkrxdyg said:
arrangements.
:lol2: You'd never see it coming and i'd be long gone or at a safe distance.. That picture of me with the rat snake, i was getting him off the road. He was injured, but looked like he might live so i set him off a safe distance. The person with me thought i was crazy and took a picture so i made myself look crazy.

Throwing a snake on a person who has irrational fears of them is for amateurs ....

There is no such thing as irrational fears when it comes to snakes.

Why is it that normal thinking seems to elude you?

That would make me want to sit and think while smoking on a round bale, thinking what I
could do that would be as funny.

Its irrational because they have no arms or legs. The only way they can get you is you have to go to them or be careless when you stick your hand into something. So is the fear of spiders.

You mean it's not funny coiling one up under the wheel barrow, then ask the wife to get it out of the truck. I also coiled one up and set it at the base of the steps to the house. But the best one so far was the live one I put in the cooler in the back of my truck. Just so happened the game wardens were at the gate checking for beer and deer. I ended up in court over that one, still haven't figured out how the snake got in the cooler. I got bit on the bottom of my left foot when I was 15. I went through the anti - venom and infections in the foot. All I have is a scar from the infection in my foot.

cowgirl8":gzt7f85i said:
Caustic Burno":gzt7f85i said:
Want to play with me and a timber rattler is involved better be wearing a bullet proof vest.
:lol2:

I am dead serious bring six friends when you decide to play one of those jokes.
Was with my cousin when one hit the dog then him.
Dog died and he dam near did, I watched a 14 year old boys leg dam near rot off.
That leg is still messed up today. I have lost 4 good squirrel dogs through the years to the demon's.
If they went the way of the Ivory billed wood pecker or dinosaur would be a good thing,
I never missed the first two and wouldn't miss the third.[/quote]
I'd never use a live snake, they usually have no head so no chance of anyone getting hurt by the snake. You can get just as much entertainment out of a snake with no head. It doesnt matter live or dead to anyone with an irrational fear of snakes.. ;-) :lol2:[/quote]
I believe that is one of the all time stupidest things ever posted on ct. I'm not scared of them if I see them first but I don't like them and sure don't want one thrown on me. You do that to me I'm running you down and taking care of it. I'd prol forgot you were a woman too.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

jedstivers":3fybbmsv said:
cowgirl8":3fybbmsv said:
Caustic Burno":3fybbmsv said:
Want to play with me and a timber rattler is involved better be wearing a bullet proof vest.
:lol2:

I am dead serious bring six friends when you decide to play one of those jokes.
Was with my cousin when one hit the dog then him.
Dog died and he dam near did, I watched a 14 year old boys leg dam near rot off.
That leg is still messed up today. I have lost 4 good squirrel dogs through the years to the demon's.
If they went the way of the Ivory billed wood pecker or dinosaur would be a good thing,
I never missed the first two and wouldn't miss the third.
I'd never use a live snake, they usually have no head so no chance of anyone getting hurt by the snake. You can get just as much entertainment out of a snake with no head. It doesnt matter live or dead to anyone with an irrational fear of snakes.. ;-) :lol2:[/quote]
I believe that is one of the all time stupidest things ever posted on ct. I'm not scared of them if I see them first but I don't like them and sure don't want one thrown on me. You do that to me I'm running you down and taking care of it. I'd prol forgot you were a woman too.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.[/quote]
:lol: :roll:

So Jed are you saying you wont help me with a couple of them in the smoker. I picking up a gallon of shine in the morning just in case I get bit.

kenny thomas":2aj45jfs said:
So Jed are you saying you wont help me with a couple of them in the smoker. I picking up a gallon of shine in the morning just in case I get bit.
How bout I pick up some of the world famous Bar-B-Q here and we have the shine with it?
I ain't doing nothing with no snakes.

male or female throw a snake alive or dead on me or a spider on me... be prepared to take a major arse whooping... I think that's the only time I can justify hitting a woman and wouldn't loose sleep.

My sister in law is terrified of snakes yet lives near Austin where the rattle snake problem is horrible. I want to play a snake joke on her so terribly. I think of how i'd do it and how funny it would be. But i'd never ever pull a snake joke on her. She out alphas me.
I'd never pull a joke on anyone who would actually get mad. There are people who you can do this to and people you cant. It also depends on how much i respect a person. If i have absolutely no respect for you, you'll find a snake somewhere..lol
One time one of our girls boyfriends brought me a bucket of headless cotton mouths. They were huge, as big as my arm. He knew i'd be impressed and inspired. SO, my other daughters boyfriends truck was sitting in front of the house and we'd been doing everything to get him to go away. So, i set the snakes everywhere. He and our daughter came up to the boobie trapped area. She laughed, he took off running and jumped on the hood of his truck. She said, They have no heads, MOM!.....i was inside just laughing and laughing........Did it scare him off, no she married the bum and then divorced him 7 years later and luckily with no kids. We tried, we tried so hard...I gave him a box of crackers with a snake in it..that was hilarious. It was alive, just a garter snake, but came shooting out of that box on cue, priceless.

I wrote keep out of my stuff, on the cooler with a permanent marker. And you can't believe how many people had to open the cooler to see what was inside. Cowgirl we broke the snakes fangs and wired it's mouth shut. But there's lots of folks that don't like snakes.

highgrit":3kh7u8wq said:
I wrote keep out of my stuff, on the cooler with a permanent marker. And you can't believe how many people had to open the cooler to see what was inside. Cowgirl we broke the snakes fangs and wired it's mouth shut. But there's lots of folks that don't like snakes.
SO they were still alive..... lol that would have scared the s=== out of me even, but then i'd laugh and pat the person on the back who set it up....

cowgirl8":29lso0en said:
My sister in law is terrified of snakes yet lives near Austin where the rattle snake problem is horrible. I want to play a snake joke on her so terribly. I think of how i'd do it and how funny it would be. But i'd never ever pull a snake joke on her. She out alphas me.
I'd never pull a joke on anyone who would actually get mad. There are people who you can do this to and people you cant. It also depends on how much i respect a person. If i have absolutely no respect for you, you'll find a snake somewhere..lol
One time one of our girls boyfriends brought me a bucket of headless cotton mouths. They were huge, as big as my arm. He knew i'd be impressed and inspired. SO, my other daughters boyfriends truck was sitting in front of the house and we'd been doing everything to get him to go away. So, i set the snakes everywhere. He and our daughter came up to the boobie trapped area. She laughed, he took off running and jumped on the hood of his truck. She said, They have no heads, MOM!.....i was inside just laughing and laughing........Did it scare him off, no she married the bum and then divorced him 7 years later and luckily with no kids. We tried, we tried so hard...I gave him a box of crackers with a snake in it..that was hilarious. It was alive, just a garter snake, but came shooting out of that box on cue, priceless.
The more you type the less I care to see what you wrote. When you came to this site I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, even tried to take up for you a little since you were new. Not anymore. That sh!t is just wrong. One of us would have a severe azz whooping.

jedstivers":1m8tj8gz said:
cowgirl8":1m8tj8gz said:
The more you type the less I care to see what you wrote. When you came to this site I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, even tried to take up for you a little since you were new. Not anymore. That be nice is just wrong. One of us would have a severe azz whooping.
Thats too bad......... :|

I got bit by a copper head on my foot when I was like 8 spent 3 days in the hospital lucky it was a baby and had bit some else shoe before it bit me so it had wasted most of the venom of the shoe. Snakes don't really bother me I got a rat snake in the laundry room I need to catch and put out in my hay barn if not wife wont do laundry. she saw it down there the other day and now is freaked out won't go back down there. only snakes I shoot are poisonous ones that come up by the house or barns if they stay down in the creek bottom I will just leave them alone basically don't bother me and I won't bother you.

cowgirl8":gbrdy9nk said:

So you have the sociopath mentality. :nod: :nod:
Thanks for letting us all know. For sure.

So you have the sociopath mentality. :nod: :nod:
Thanks for letting us all know. For sure.
I don't like snakes either!
Just curious though, why is cowgirl considered to have a "sociopath mentality" for joking around with snakes, but not a word said to highgrit for breaking off their fangs and wiring their mouth shut? Nothing against anyone, just wondering......

Latest posts