Situation at the Superdome

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 ER":2fkf2ldf said:
certherfbeef":2fkf2ldf said:
9 ER":2fkf2ldf said:
DR and camp, yall would be the first ones in line if some sort of natural disaster happened to yall.

9 ER, with all due respect, I beg to differ.
I have pm'ed enough with DR to know that he would be the first to leave his place in a shambles to help a complete stranger.

And I have had the pleasure of shaking Camp's hand, and I damn sure know he wouldn't be in any handout line. He would also be one of the first to show up to help a neighbor in any way possible.
I have no doubt that DR, camp, you or anyone else on this board wouldnt hesitate to help someone in need. All I'm saying is that if a tornado came through and destroyed everything you had, that most if not all would accept help from the govt.

And La, I dont know about the candy ass board, but I would definitely be on the whip your ass board.

Be careful in what you corner it might be a whole lot meaner than you. I know that country DR is from and them Crackers ain't real easy to take an ass whippin. Me I am easy I am to old to fight to proud to run so I just pack a 1911.

Wewild":tp14bmc0 said:
9 ER":tp14bmc0 said:
but I would definitely be on the whip your ass board.

I am still glad my kids don't have you for a teacher.

I was hoping for a quite night.
I was wondering when you were going to chime in. Wipe off your nose and quit standing behind the gurus saying "yea, yea, yea"

9 ER":232m4gk6 said:
Wewild":232m4gk6 said:
9 ER":232m4gk6 said:

I was wondering when you were going to chime in. Wipe off your nose and quit standing behind the gurus saying "yea, yea, yea"

Well I guess I could say that I was going to kick your ass or something you would understand but I think I will say that "9 ER you aren't totally worthless .. you can always be use as a bad example".

I can't for the life of me imagine someone your age, in the position your in, thinking its OK to threaten someone with a beating. This isn't your first time.

Thanks for the advice and heads up camp. Yall know by now that it dont take much to get my chili hot. Especially when I'm expressing my opinion and the name calling starts.

Oh yea, I've expanded. I'm now "coach 5 cows".

9 ER":2gckx1dg said:
Campground Cattle":2gckx1dg said:
D.R. Cattle":2gckx1dg said:
Bark at the the moon mastiff dude. Our conversation had nothing to do with innocent victims. It was about the fingerpointing and lack of response from the local levels.

DR I wonder about old Coach 4 cows.
Lets see coach how many hurricanes have you lived through?For me 2 bad ones and several small ones and I can't compete with DR
How many houses have you rebuilt after a Hurricane? 3 for me
How many famlies have you sheltered and feed after a hurricane? 7 familes in Alica.
How many family members have you buried because of a hurricane? 1 thank God that was enough

My guess would be none, you are like a little fiest dog just barking to feel your butt wiggle.
What does that have to do with anything? I've lived 30 miles from Galveston and 15 miles from West Bay for 37 years. You tell me how many Ive been through. My family has been through it just like you. Except for your loss. My condolences to you.

Ah a Danberry, Alvin resident so you have only seen those kittens Alica and Jerry. Call me after you go through a wildcat like Carla or Audrey type storm.

Wewild":2ugo70yu said:
9 ER":2ugo70yu said:
Wewild":2ugo70yu said:
9 ER":2ugo70yu said:

Well I guess I could say that I was going to kick your ass or something you would understand but I think I will say that "9 ER you aren't totally worthless .. you can always be use as a bad example".

I can't for the life of me imagine someone your age, in the position your in, thinking its OK to threaten someone with a beating. This isn't your first time.
That hurts. Especially since I think so highly of you. Dont you have some laundry to do?

That hurts. Especially since I think so highly of you. Dont you have some laundry to do?[/quote]

I'm taking care of it as we speak. So what about the beating part? How does your hot temper work in the classroom?

Campground Cattle":3bubpl4i said:
9 ER":3bubpl4i said:
Campground Cattle":3bubpl4i said:
D.R. Cattle":3bubpl4i said:
Bark at the the moon mastiff dude. Our conversation had nothing to do with innocent victims. It was about the fingerpointing and lack of response from the local levels.

Lets see coach how many hurricanes have you lived through?For me 2 bad ones and several small ones and I can't compete with DR
How many famlies have you sheltered and feed after a hurricane? 7 familes in Alica.
How many family members have you buried because of a hurricane? 1 thank God that was enough

My guess would be none, you are like a little fiest dog just barking to feel your butt wiggle.
What does that have to do with anything? I've lived 30 miles from Galveston and 15 miles from West Bay for 37 years. You tell me how many Ive been through. My family has been through it just like you. Except for your loss. My condolences to you.

Ah a Danberry, Alvin resident so you have only seen those kittens Alica and Jerry. Call me after you go through a wildcat like Carla or Audrey type storm.
You're good. Alvin. No thanks on Carla. If Alicia was a kitten, then why did you have to feed and shelter 7 families?

Wewild":o9sqan2t said:
That hurts. Especially since I think so highly of you. Dont you have some laundry to do?

I'm taking care of it as we speak. So what about the beating part? How does your hot temper work in the classroom?[/quote]

"Do not go gentle into that good night" What does that mean?

9 ER":23iwx2jb said:
Campground Cattle":23iwx2jb said:
9 ER":23iwx2jb said:
Campground Cattle":23iwx2jb said:
D.R. Cattle":23iwx2jb said:

You're good. Alvin. No thanks on Carla. If Alicia was a kitten, then why did you have to feed and shelter 7 families?

No Power for a month we went almost 6 months without some utilities after Carla

9 ER":3rd4cx0v said:

I thought you were a teacher. Ever heard of Dylan Thomas.

How about the temper in the class? Does it work well for you? Ever had to go to the principles office for that issue.

wewilld is a teacher!!!
if not in the classroom but out of it!
he taught me a little humilty! :D
hang in there wewild can teach you too! :D

memanpa":1k8qwc83 said:
wewilld is a teacher!!!
if not in the classroom but out of it!
he taught me a little humilty! :D
hang in there wewild can teach you too! :D

a person has to be willing to learn. Otherwise nothing will be absorbed...

Wewild":gni8ry5n said:
9 ER":gni8ry5n said:

I thought you were a teacher. Ever heard of Dylan Thomas.

How about the temper in the class? Does it work well for you? Ever had to go to the principles office for that issue.
I just wanted you to explain it. Dont worry we, spotless record. Never been to the principal"s office. Feel better?
Do you handle disagreements with adults the same way you handle them with your kids? Your insinuations are feeble.

Wewild":37uwhip3 said:
9 ER":37uwhip3 said:
I just wanted you to explain it.

Explain it to me.
Teach me. I want to show that I can learn.
My opinion is that he is saying that one shouldnt accept death. You should fight for your right to live. Your right to live the way you see fit. And if someone tries to tell you different, then whip his ass.
I think that poem is where Patton got the inspiration for his famous speech.

9 ER":3edqzatb said:
My opinion is that he is saying that one shouldnt accept death. You should fight for your right to live. Your right to live the way you see fit. And if someone tries to tell you different, then whip his ass.

Not bad for your first reading except for the next to last sentence. If you look at a bigger picture it applies to more than that.

9 ER":3edqzatb said:
Do you handle disagreements with adults the same way you handle them with your kids?

Help me with this. At what age is it OK to start beating people when they don't agree with you?

Edit. Note the change from "last sentence" to "next to last sentence".

so WHIP A$$ is the only solution to a disagrement?
it appears thet i had better whip my wifes a$$ the next time we have a disagrement!
then when my kid's step in to disagree with my methods i will have to whip more a$$
when the sheriff shows up to arrest me whip his a$$
and because the prosicutor charges me i'll disagree again more a$$ whipping. look out judge you sentence me you going to get an aSS whipping too
sounds very logical to me!!!!
NOT

memanpa":2gcy48u4 said:
so WHIP A$$ is the only solution to a disagrement?
it appears thet i had better whip my wifes a$$ the next time we have a disagrement!
then when my kid's step in to disagree with my methods i will have to whip more a$$
when the sheriff shows up to arrest me whip his a$$
and because the prosicutor charges me i'll disagree again more a$$ whipping. look out judge you sentence me you going to get an aSS whipping too
sounds very logical to me!!!!
NOT

I love it. Check your PM.

Wewild":1s2jg6e7 said:
9 ER":1s2jg6e7 said:

Not bad for your first reading except for the last sentence. If you look at a bigger picture it applies to more than that.

9 ER":1s2jg6e7 said:
Do you handle disagreements with adults the same way you handle them with your kids?

Help me with this. At what age is it OK to start beating people when they don't agree with you?
Now answer my question.

Wow memandpa, A little bit over the top. Dont you think. You forgot to mention kicking my dog.
Let me clarify for you. Disagreements should never get physical as long as it doesnt get personal. When it gets personal, then that is crossing the line. When you chose to cross the line, then you better be prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts