Sires for Fall 2015 breeding season

Help Support CattleToday:

mrvictordomino

Reaction score
Took some pictures of some of the bulls to be used this November. Was trying to get some updated pictures for the website.
Will use a couple but will have to get some that are better. All bulls home raised.

Great looking Bulls as always. Meat wagons. If I was your neighbor I would hope they would find or make a hole in the fence and come visit my cows for a little while. :cboy:

Makes me want to go polled instead of horned. What kinda of job is that first bull doing for you?

midtncattle":1440ihp1 said:
Makes me want to go polled instead of horned. What kinda of job is that first bull doing for you?

960 is one of my favorites, he along with 035 (second bull) are siring some of the best young females I have produced in the forty years this herd has been in existence. Of course they have had the opportunity to work with better cows than previous herd bulls but they are doing a great job. Both bulls are producing some outstanding bulls as well.

His freckled face reminds me of Mr. Maternal. A bull I also like a lot. If I ever go with a polled bull over my gerts I am headed your way.

Backbone Ranch":g9gnml59 said:
Those are some amazing bulls! :clap: I really like the looks of 035 and 960.
Thanks, those two along with 967 are the oldest, the 320,340,375, and 3135 bulls are just now two year olds.
3135 is a son of 035

brimmer X":i1jntvla said:
Mighty fine looking animals. What kind of pasture grass do your animals graze?
Majority of the grass is fescue. There are some pastures with some clover. In the fall we have some crabgrass
as you can see in some of the pictures. Basically the cattle are developed on fescue based pastures.

mrvictordomino":3j4a5274 said:
brimmer X":3j4a5274 said:
Mighty fine looking animals. What kind of pasture grass do your animals graze?
Majority of the grass is fescue. There are some pastures with some clover. In the fall we have some crabgrass
as you can see in some of the pictures. Basically the cattle are developed on fescue based pastures.

Good information right there!

Really NICE looking animals!

Va to Ky is not too far a drive. ;-)

If you ever find yourself wanting one of those to spend a spring in Louisiana I'd sure be glad to house him lol that is a fine set of meat wagon bulls