Sinks Canyon State Park

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
I have been up to Sinks Canyon several times, but have never gone down in the cave. When I was younger I would have found it fun, but not so sure about that anymore. Maybe I am becoming an old stick in the mud.

I was there last year and walked the trails, fed the fish, but didn't know anything about a cave.
I have lived here since 2006 and didn't know about the cave either. I did know it took several hours for the water to come up to the rise. It would be cool if the could somehow track where the water goes before coming.

We have multiple caves here in north east Ala..couple are buried under a boulder that fell on them in Neversink 1668128457969.jpeg1668123808953.jpeg

Last edited:
I have been down in Cave of the Winds near Colorado Springs, and cave near Fort Huachuca Arizona. Cave of the Winds is an interesting tour.

Darkest you'll ever be ,is in the back of a cave ..we went into Fern cave as kids with only One flashlight and dropped it ..it went out, and we were panicking ..down trying to find it. finally did ,thank God..they'd never had found us

Latest posts