I’m considering running for state representative

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you need help signing up? 😉 Looks like cattle today has voted you to go move forward. We would love to see somebody like you in there. I believe if its God's plan for you than you will win, if not you will definitely learn from running. ❤💯
My location works against me. I'm just about the last house in district 4. Opponent is in the dead center. He can pull votes from a circle. I can only go one direction. I'm going to have to spend some serious time in his stomping ground to even get my name out there.

Here's a priest telling his congregation how they ought to act to represent who they claim to be. Being powerful in your thoughts will unite people behind you. There is power in truth!

My location works against me. I'm just about the last house in district 4. Opponent is in the dead center. He can pull votes from a circle. I can only go one direction. I'm going to have to spend some serious time in his stomping ground to even get my name out there.

Hmmm... buy a cheap house in another location.
Or maybe a blessing in disguise. Have you ever heard Judge Tolor on divorce court talk about how she ran for judge? She was a young black girl without much experience her opponent was much older well known and had experience. She would go door to door during the campaign talking to all the people. She end up wining. ❤ She is a wise woman has great advice.

Are you running as your name or Big foot? 🤔🤣🤨😝 Big Foot would get alot of votes. 😍 when else could somebody vote for Big Foot. Bahahahahaha.

Big Foot for state representative!!!

Bet people would wear your shirts and all. 😍 You need to get your truck wrapped. Vote Big Foot state representative!!!

You are going to have to accept donations. They don't have to be PAC or Corporate but based on what you have said, it is a must. When a committee is formed and you can accept donations, let us here at CT know. I am sure some good seed money can be raised here.

Make friends with the teachers in the teachers union (everyone else spares the partisan politics). Regardless of politics, teachers and their extended family area huge voting block. Teachers influence their friends and family like no other block.

Identify the movers and shakers in politics in each County and go have a sit down with them. Find out what they like and dislike about your opponent. You might be surprised how important local issues are when voting for a local senator.

Since I am assuming that you will be running against the same party incumbent, I would not count on State Party support.

Latest posts