I’m considering running for state representative

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
My region has a fed up farmer who ran for State Rep, won, then ran for State Senate, won again. He's rattling their cages in Springfield every chance he gets. We need more of this, everywhere. Go for it you might get surprised. We the people are sick and tired of business as usual. I would vote for you.
Is Bailey your state senator?

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Reaction score
I’m getting pretty serious about doing it. Been thinking about it for several years now. I have no delusions of actually winning, I won’t be accepting any donations. Not sure how much of a campaign I can get off the ground on my own dime. I think I’d be happier knowing I tried.
They gonna dig all the bones out of your closet......no matter what they'll make out of the deal with that dog.........

Lucky

Reaction score
I was watching FOX news a few days back and saw Trey Gowdy get a little riled up. He said” I’ve been on TV and I’ve stood in front of Congres, Talking on tv is much easier. If you’ve got all the answers do your part and run for office”. We all know nobody has all the answers but a lot of people talk like they do. I don’t know you Bigfoot but I think we could use some like You in office. Good luck

OP
Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Reaction score
They gonna dig all the bones out of your closet......no matter what they'll make out of the deal with that dog.........
You are correct on the digging up the past. It’s why I talked myself out of running the last time. Came to the conclusion, they were my actions, and I’ll own them when the time comes.

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
I’m getting pretty serious about doing it. Been thinking about it for several years now. I have no delusions of actually winning, I won’t be accepting any donations. Not sure how much of a campaign I can get off the ground on my own dime. I think I’d be happier knowing I tried.
Who is your rep now?

Latest posts