Sick of snakes

Help Support CattleToday:

Hoss how many rattlesnakes do you want. I wil be more than happy to share with you.
I have already killed four good one's this year and just wait until Oct.

HOSS":bdeqg09m said:
M5farm":bdeqg09m said:
you should call the "turtle Man" he would go "live action" on em
The Turtle Man is actually Jogeephus. How do you think he makes his money to fund his imbalancer program? :mrgreen:

The TurtleMan has more real teeth than I do but thanks for the compliment.

The Imbalancers are self-sustaining money makers. Heck, I got a young bull calf that's worth $250,000 if someone will pay me that for him. You really need to get shed of those cows you can't even spell much less pronounce and some over to the dark side. I'll even knock 10% off the bull calf if you want. Or I'll send you some semen. Its not but $50/straw and is only sold in 1000 straw lots. And as usual, I'll give you my 100% guarantee that the you will have ADG's of up to 9 lbs/day. What more could you want!?!? :mrgreen:

Caustic Burno":1or18c0v said:
Hoss how many rattlesnakes do you want. I wil be more than happy to share with you.
I have already killed four good one's this year and just wait until Oct.
I got plenty of timber rattlers to keep me happy. I have never been one to take advantage of a feller's generosity so I will pass on the offer and let you share that gift with some of our deprived CT members that live up north and don't have the pleasure of experiencing the love of Mr. No Shoulders :cboy:

The Turtle Man is actually Jogeephus. How do you think he makes his money to fund his imbalancer program? :mrgreen:[/quote]

The TurtleMan has more real teeth than I do but thanks for the compliment.

The Imbalancers are self-sustaining money makers. Heck, I got a young bull calf that's worth $250,000 if someone will pay me that for him. You really need to get shed of those cows you can't even spell much less pronounce and some over to the dark side. I'll even knock 10% off the bull calf if you want. Or I'll send you some semen. Its not but $50/straw and is only sold in 1000 straw lots. And as usual, I'll give you my 100% guarantee that the you will have ADG's of up to 9 lbs/day. What more could you want!?!? :mrgreen:[/quote]
When you spin it that way it is hard to turn down. I sent out a rubber check today for the bull and 10,000 straws of semen. Hook is gonna come up tomorrow and train me on palpating. Maybe he will stop by with his truck and trailer and haul that bull on up to me. I hope it will be ok to pick him up before my check clears but you have my word that it is worth the paper it is written on. :mrgreen:

Tell Hook to stop by Canton on his way through. I've got a 1 yr. old bull I'll sell for half that price! :mrgreen: I'll even give the same 10% discount. No semen available. I'll do alot of things but that's not one of them

Latest posts