Show team breaking in going well.

Help Support CattleToday:

Australian Cattleman

Reaction score
Tenterfield,New England Region NSW,Australia
Well I'm into the show team for next year. Have 1 Brahman bull and 2 Brahman heifers. South Devons I have 5 heifers 3 bulls and 1 steer. I will have 3 senior SD bulls and 3 cows and calves. Also I have 2 senior Brahman bulls and 1 cow.
For our local show I'll have some unlead bulls and some prime yearlings,crossbred and pure of our various breeds.
The same always happens I say I'm only going to have a select number but see an extra one here and there and into the team they go. By having extra cattle I can rotate them around the shows.
Colin

I would love to see them. I've seen some good looking cattle from Australia and would like to see some more.

Herefordcross":1j9rl3nl said:
I'd like to see that beefy boy in the picture on a lead at a local show.

Our fairs/shows don't allow ANY BULLS at all to enter.
Same here. I dont think they allow anyone under 18 to show them at our state show.

d6cattleman":16rq6bgu said:
Herefordcross":16rq6bgu said:
I'd like to see that beefy boy in the picture on a lead at a local show.

Our fairs/shows don't allow ANY BULLS at all to enter.
Same here. I dont think they allow anyone under 18 to show them at our state show.

WOW. Here anyone can show a bull at any fair. The older ones just have to have a nose ring.

Sounds like the progress with your animals is moving along nicely AC, I might actually be able to see your animals in real life, because next year , as you posted in another post, you'll be going to Warwick & Toowoomba Royal as am I. Good luck with your animals for the rest of this year.

Latest posts