Serious hog killing!!

Help Support CattleToday:

piedmontese":vz227kob said:
yea true but it is also feeding them.i aint no hog expert but if i were u i would poison the carcass after i shot it so the hogs feeding on it would also die.the only drawback would b that if animals u did'nt want to kill ate it that would be bad.we dont have hogs n my part of ks thank god.not yet anyway.

Poisning is totally out of the question. I really think the buzzards will get to them first.
And you better consider yourself very lucky that you don't have to deal with them.
They are the most destructive animal ever put on this earth.You can just think of anything bad to happen to your land and animals and the ferral hog is there to make sure it does.
They tear up fences
Eat your crops
kill other small animals
and make your field look like a bunch of bomb craters and this is just a touch of there mass destruction.
And to top it off a sow can breed for 14 yrs and have 2 liters a year with 12 to 14 pigs per liter.
There is no such a thing as completely getting rid of them.It's nothing to see 30 or 40 in a herd and that aint counting the little pigs. :mad: :mad:

Did I mention I HATE HOGS!!!

Cal

Calman":1o5m7f0m said:
piedmontese":1o5m7f0m said:
yea true but it is also feeding them.i aint no hog expert but if i were u i would poison the carcass after i shot it so the hogs feeding on it would also die.the only drawback would b that if animals u did'nt want to kill ate it that would be bad.we dont have hogs n my part of ks thank god.not yet anyway.

Poisning is totally out of the question. I really think the buzzards will get to them first.
And you better consider yourself very lucky that you don't have to deal with them.
They are the most destructive animal ever put on this earth.You can just think of anything bad to happen to your land and animals and the ferral hog is there to make sure it does.
They tear up fences
Eat your crops
kill other small animals
and make your field look like a bunch of bomb craters and this is just a touch of there mass destruction.
And to top it off a sow can breed for 14 yrs and have 2 liters a year with 12 to 14 pigs per liter.
There is no such a thing as completely getting rid of them.It's nothing to see 30 or 40 in a herd and that aint counting the little pigs. :mad: :mad:

Cal

Cal next time I am up your way I can drop you off some more, wouldn't want you to run out. I don't mind sharing.

ga.prime":2r7h2mla said:
piedmontese":2r7h2mla said:
if i were u i would poison the carcass
It would be impossible to overstate the stupidity of this advice.
hey why dont u post my whole comment? you are the one that is ignorant by just taking a part of a conversation and trying to make fun of someone.you should get a job with the national enquirer.i also stated that i do not have to deal with hogs in my part of the country.

Caustic Burno":32h3htae said:
Calman":32h3htae said:
piedmontese":32h3htae said:

They tear up fences
Eat your crops
kill other small animals

Cal

Cal next time I am up your way I can drop you off some more, wouldn't want you to run out. I don't mind sharing.

What would I ever do without such kind harted friends!! :lol: :lol:

cal

Latest posts