Selling Sex....er....Bull Semen at Denver

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree with Red. I am 16. I would not necessarily turn away from the bull. The display was made to catch peoples attention and that is exactly what it did. I agree he could have down it in different ways, but with me knowing the guy, it came by no suprise. Angus/Brangus- I totally would be looking at the bull that had guys looking scandalis. That is what most girls would do when they are my age. Think about it. We don't have a lot of females pulling rake with breeding in the industry and the ones that have pull, still go with whatever male influnuces them. Since the industry is made up of more males doing the breeding, then Jeff had a perfect market strategy. He defintaly caught a lot of peoples eye, especially males. Even with a display like his though, I wouldn't jump into buying semen right away. I wouldn't with any bull. You have to study him, make sure he is going to fully work and give you what you want out of your cows and herd. I think women who are really getting their hands down in the dirt should be recognized over a girl that wouldn't even think about doing to a barn, let a lone a cattle show to get less dirty there. Can we really look completely down on the advertisment though, he did what he wanted to do. Create an upset, by doing that his bulls name would get out there and everyone would want to check him out and find out if he was any good and what the ad was like.

You and red
Simmishowchick":1ph4ervr said:
I agree with Red. I am 16. I would not necessarily turn away from the bull. The display was made to catch peoples attention and that is exactly what it did. I agree he could have down it in different ways, but with me knowing the guy, it came by no suprise. Angus/Brangus- I totally would be looking at the bull that had guys looking scandalis. That is what most girls would do when they are my age. Think about it. We don't have a lot of females pulling rake with breeding in the industry and the ones that have pull, still go with whatever male influnuces them. Since the industry is made up of more males doing the breeding, then Jeff had a perfect market strategy. He defintaly caught a lot of peoples eye, especially males. Even with a display like his though, I wouldn't jump into buying semen right away. I wouldn't with any bull. You have to study him, make sure he is going to fully work and give you what you want out of your cows and herd. I think women who are really getting their hands down in the dirt should be recognized over a girl that wouldn't even think about doing to a barn, let a lone a cattle show to get less dirty there. Can we really look completely down on the advertisment though, he did what he wanted to do. Create an upset, by doing that his bulls name would get out there and everyone would want to check him out and find out if he was any good and what the ad was like.

All I can say is my hat is off to ya. Attitude more mature than some of the older folks,you and red.

And cowgirl, Didn't you say you were still wearing those tight britches? And that's ok by me.

Red007":3cnhaapz said:
P.S. about the tight jeans, you try finding a pair of jeans that is not lowcut or tight and let me know if you do.

No kidding!!!!! Im not really against the whole thing, but seriously there is not one place that sells good ol' jeans. if ya know what i mean ;-)

Latest posts