Self unloading Hay Trailer

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't hay a Hay Liner. I do have an EZ Haul Hay Handler. I like it. A lot. Works good. Mine is 42' plus the gooseneck. Knowing how to pull a trailer that size is a must. An idiot could tear it up rather quickly. It is the fastest way of have found to move a lot of hay quickly.

JMJ Farms":24yrcvqp said:
I don't hay a Hay Liner. I do have an EZ Haul Hay Handler. I like it. A lot. Works good. Mine is 42' plus the gooseneck. Knowing how to pull a trailer that size is a must. An idiot could tear it up rather quickly. It is the fastest way of have found to move a lot of hay quickly.

You sure don't see those for sale used. They are a really nice piece of equipment.

True Grit Farms":jkl3hs1u said:
JMJ Farms":jkl3hs1u said:

You sure don't see those for sale used. They are a really nice piece of equipment.

You sure don't. However there is one in Mauk for sale on Craigslist. Has been on there a couple of weeks. Probably because he wants the same price as a new one. Took me 6 months of "hard looking" to find mine. It was a year old and looked brand new. Tires still had the tits on them. Second time I used it knots came up on 3 of the tires! Bought a new set and they've been rolling for 3 years with no problems.

Thanks for info.....yes I know how to pull a long trailer .....I am looking at a 32 foot trailer I have a lot of tight fields

brw":1vgohxlv said:
Thanks for info.....yes I know how to pull a long trailer .....I am looking at a 32 foot trailer I have a lot of tight fields

The ez haul trailers use the same wheel base on their longer models as the shorter one.

They are made about four miles from my farm, see a lot of them go by on the road being delivered.

Latest posts