Science: What Women Want

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":1uq0w1ik said:
slick4591":1uq0w1ik said:
Now she tells me she wants nothing.
Don't fall for it! In woman speak she's saying "this time it better be pretty f!@#in' special if you ever want to see me naked again." I made the same mistake on Valentines this year. I did something but it was not good enough to match the expectations of "nothing".

I was leery of that the first couple of years so I tested it one time. No hollerin' or yappin' from her, so it's a tradition now. On the flip side tho, she pretty much buys whatever she wants when she wants it so I may be the loser in the long run. :lol:

slick4591":16j1km7t said:
On the flip side tho, she pretty much buys whatever she wants when she wants it so I may be the loser in the long run. :lol:

Slick - - you are missing the key point - - does she bring it all back once she realizes that what she wanted isn't really what she wants ???

chrisy":14faefzg said:
cow pollinater":14faefzg said:
My dancing style has always served me well. It only attracts women with a really good sense of humor.
are you a dad dancer? :lol:
what a load of tosh, never read such rubbish, it is easy to understand women, all you have to do is listen once in a while, instead of closing off your ears and saying 'Yes dear' or grunting, pretending to answer a statement you never heard in the first place.

Funny you should mention the listening thing. I got to thinking, about a week ago about how women say men never listen to them. So for that day, every woman I met this is what I said, "you know, women always say that men do not listen to them and to that I say, fair enough. So, I am going to take some time and listen to what ever you have to say, what ever might be important to you, I'm going to listen". Every one said the same thing " I really don't have anything I want to talk about right now".

Girls, if you communicate to a man that you want him to listen to you, he will, but keep in mind that there is a time limit on it, he is only going to listen for a certain length of time.

Larry

One more thing, the older you get the less any of it is important. My wife will tell you that I'm not going to listen, and I will tell you that she is going to talk during the only TV show that I watch every week. After enough years you just accept it and go on.

Larry

I asked her today "tell me what you want, what you really really want" and she said she "didn't know what she really really wanted"

OK, it's really really nothing but I love you.

Larry, you are right about "the except and go on" part, once you get older.
I don't want to make any of the women mad, but once they no longer "need you to pick up those Tampons," life changes. It is all part of getting older, in a good way! :D

Named'em Tamed'em":3gvevy0m said:
I asked her today "tell me what you want, what you really really want" and she said she "didn't know what she really really wanted"

OK, it's really really nothing but I love you.

I have completed five 18 hour days with hopefully three to go, I am punchy on coffee and cookies. My brain is processing random things.
Named'em when you started with "tell me what you want, what you really really want"
what popped into my head was the spice girls "wannabe" song. Before I get too much grief over this, that was a long time ago with a women I should soon forget before I returned to my roots and found my wife of 24 years who today was fixing a tractor while I am stuck in this office :mad:

branguscowgirl":o8cgi6fh said:
once they no longer "need you to pick up those Tampons," life changes. It is all part of getting older, in a good way! :D

:? :bs: :bs: :bs: :hide:

Alan":ac5bn2uq said:
branguscowgirl":ac5bn2uq said:
once they no longer "need you to pick up those Tampons," life changes. It is all part of getting older, in a good way! :D

Well Alan, I could argue those :bs: posts with you, but you probably wouldn't listen anyway. So I will save my breath.
Now that is what I mean about "change"........some things just aren't that important anymore. (Like arguing.) :D

branguscowgirl":24ose4ik said:
Alan":24ose4ik said:
branguscowgirl":24ose4ik said:

Well Alan, I could argue those :bs: posts with you, but you probably wouldn't listen anyway. So I will save my breath.
Now that is what I mean about "change"........some things just aren't that important anymore. (Like arguing.) :D

Oh ya, I don't listen to my wife, even when it's in the middle of my favorite sporting event. :shock: hope you didn't take my last post too seriously, I didn't ..... But with that said.

First off, I would hate being a women living with menopause, I really feel sorry for my wife. But I really hate having to survive my wife going through menopause. I would much rather running out and buying her tampons again.

No offense meant to any women here, just making a point.

chrisy":dngyn5bb said:
cow pollinater":dngyn5bb said:
My dancing style has always served me well. It only attracts women with a really good sense of humor.
are you a dad dancer? :lol:
what a load of tosh, never read such rubbish, it is easy to understand women, all you have to do is listen once in a while, instead of closing off your ears and saying 'Yes dear' or grunting, pretending to answer a statement you never heard in the first place.

They say we never listen......and yet THEY KEEP TALKING! :bang:

branguscowgirl":3pp84za1 said:
To Alan- The only "offence taken" is you assuming that every women is the SAME. They are not..............

:roll: how the he!! Would you know what I assume? Every women is not the same by any means. You should quit jumping to conclusions. :tiphat:

Latest posts