Science: What Women Want

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":28fcw0mm said:
Bez__":28fcw0mm said:
Truthfully now - you think women even know what women want?

I don't!

Bez

Ditto :lol2:

and if they did know what they wanted they reserve the right to change their mind as soon and the first decision has been made.

Let me help, I met a metrosexual once, and no I would not like to discuss how that came about. If you refer to the article the body movements can be easily defined.
Figure No.1 please don't yell. I just forgot to pick up your tampons
Figure No.2 look, I am running back to the store to pick them up
Figure No. 3 I don't know what you want. I purchased exactly what you told me to.

Hopefully this has cleared up any confusion

red angus 2010":dv7wimui said:
Let me help, I met a metrosexual once, and no I would not like to discuss how that came about. If you refer to the article the body movements can be easily defined.
Figure No. 3 I don't know what you want. I purchased exactly what you told me to.

Finally a man who appreciates science.

Well, there are some sexist remarks here!
I am a women. And I know exactly what I want!!! :D
And it aint this guy! :banana:

red angus 2010":c4ejpbvr said:

Had a tampon run a week ago forgot what she wanted so I just got an assortment pack :lol2:

:secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: , oh yea! :secret: :secret: :secret:

With years you get, :secret: :secret: :secret:

Yes dear! :hide:

I'm only interested in a slow dance 8)

As for the rest of that drivel in the article.... total :bs:

And the rest of you... :lol2: ...you act like you're afraid of us. It just ain't all that complicated...but we ain't all the same, either. :cowboy:

Back ten or so years ago my wife was perfectly happy with hog scales for Christmas. Now she tells me she wants nothing. I love her more and more. You're right Cottage, it ain't all that difficult. :mrgreen:

CP, you're funny :lol2: , And that's way more important than dancing skills.

Slick, your wife's Christmas wishes sound a lot like mine :lol2: One year I just asked for some chickens :lol:

CottageFarm":29fjjllt said:
I'm only interested in a slow dance 8)

As for the rest of that drivel in the article.... total :bs:

And the rest of you... :lol2: ...you act like you're afraid of us. It just ain't all that complicated...but we ain't all the same, either. :cowboy:

So, we can label you a "science denier". Climate Change is real, and this totally explains womens.

slick4591":2cm2ro63 said:
Now she tells me she wants nothing.
Don't fall for it! In woman speak she's saying "this time it better be pretty f!@#in' special if you ever want to see me naked again." I made the same mistake on Valentines this year. I did something but it was not good enough to match the expectations of "nothing".

cow pollinater":4mamp232 said:
My dancing style has always served me well. It only attracts women with a really good sense of humor.
are you a dad dancer? :lol:
what a load of tosh, never read such rubbish, it is easy to understand women, all you have to do is listen once in a while, instead of closing off your ears and saying 'Yes dear' or grunting, pretending to answer a statement you never heard in the first place.

Latest posts