School started today

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":1lyekxkw said:
And you fell right into the Hillary trap? :shock:

Are you goin' to the dance Friday night at the Mental Institution? If not, Cuz wants to take you but he was skeered to ask you to go.

Tell him ok if I can get this ankle bracelet off. I've beat on it with everything but a claw hammer...

Alice

Woo-hoo! I am FIRED up. Thanks Crowder, I'd never have had the nerve to ask myself.

Alice don't take off the ankle bracelet. I love the way the light reflects off of it up your ........ uh, uh .......I mean off your eyes.

Here's how I see our Enchanted evening going.

I'll come by and toot the horn and you can come on out. (By the way, can you bring along a 5 gallon can of diesel as the 4020 is pretty low on fuel?)

Then we'll stop and pick up your corsage at the florist. (Since it's your ex step daddy do you think he'll mind if I pay him later?)

Then we'll make a big showy entrance as we go in at the dance. (Since the cover charge at the dance is $5 apiece do you mind chipping in $10 so we can both go in at the same time?)

After the dance we'll stop at the Lovers Motel and .... I'll patiently wait as you fill up the 4020's radiator. (Just don't lolly-gag, because Mr Lover doesn't like folks "borrowing" his utilities.)

I promise I'll drop you off in front of your house just where I picked you up.

Just be sure and eat before I come by and pick you up and if you don't mind can you bring me a baloney sandwich with some bacon drippings on it?

It'll be .... THE BEST DATE EVER!

Cuz

Latest posts