Scary experience

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":onj1b9qg said:
midTN_Brangusman":onj1b9qg said:
Oh here we go again with the big time rancher speech :roll:
Word of advice. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Move along. :roll:

Yes mam I cant take it, I'm just a poor hobby cattle farmer. I will move along.

Thank you your highness :lol:

midTN_Brangusman":bq6qb3fg said:
cowgirl8":bq6qb3fg said:
midTN_Brangusman":bq6qb3fg said:

When you resort to name calling, you've already lost.

TexasBred":2o7h4vyd said:
midTN_Brangusman":2o7h4vyd said:
cowgirl8":2o7h4vyd said:

Are you referring to the "big time rancher" or the "your highness" comment? Don't think either would be interpreted as name calling, but your obviously the expert at that;-)

midTN_Brangusman":1wedqi7e said:
TexasBred":1wedqi7e said:
midTN_Brangusman":1wedqi7e said:

Are you referring to the "big time rancher" or the "your highness" comment? Don't think either would be interpreted as name calling, but your obviously the expert at that;-)

:lol2: :lol2: You lose again. :shock:

midTN_Brangusman":38enbhi9 said:
TexasBred":38enbhi9 said:
midTN_Brangusman":38enbhi9 said:
Quick question, who where you before midTN, did you get kicked out for being disruptive and had to come back a different name?

cowgirl8":13pm206g said:
midTN_Brangusman":13pm206g said:
Rafter I'm sure they are not wild cattle as cowgirl stated they are very docile. I would be willing to bet one of those cougars got after them :deadhorse: :lol:

I forget sometimes posters here have limited knowledge of commercial cattle. Their knowledge is typically limited to the cull cattle we commercial ranchers send to the sale barn and pets. So these posters tend to be skeptical beyond their knowledge.
Speaking of cougars we had a sighting. A weekender mentioned it to me and asked if we should be seeing cougars. Told them that they were lucky to see one and yes we have them and bears. Going to round up my game camera and get them rolling.
Incredible.

midTN_Brangusman":2etgl3hh said:
cowgirl8":2etgl3hh said:
midTN_Brangusman":2etgl3hh said:

And don't you forget your place again. You, you, you, limited knowledge hobby farmer.

Got this herd up yesterday for worming and vaccinating and frowny face ear tagging... One thing about this sweet herd of 57, they move fast. SO getting them up was quick. This time we did not pack them all in the alley. We divided them up in pens and kept them in small groups. No problem at all. No one is crazy in this group, they just move really good as a group. You get them pointed in the right direction and they go. No one tried to bolt as do most wild hair cattle...They bunched up and I actually had to get in front of them to block the road just in case they bypassed the corral turn. I was able to do it easily while the guys, in one side by side, stayed behind them. Hope they keep this up as a group, makes getting them somewhere very very easy...

Latest posts