Salvage Value Just Went Up

Help Support CattleToday:

If you're gonna fly get letter from the doc telling about all the extra hardware. After I had bypass surgery I used to set off the machines inthe airport and would have to take them into the back and show them my chest

dun":1vcotrus said:
If you're gonna fly get letter from the doc telling about all the extra hardware. After I had bypass surgery I used to set off the machines inthe airport and would have to take them into the back and show them my chest

That doesn't happen now with the new technology they have Dun .
They use titanium now, a little different from the pot iron used in the stone ages . :p :lol: ;-) :hide:

I too thought this was going to be the result of some derring-do or other misadventure befitting your real life persona.
Strange isn't it, how we can physically mistreat ourselves 1000 times and then make one little step (or misstep) we've made every day and suddenly tear something up?
At least you had it looked at and tended to instead of lyin there and ending up like old Gus mcCrae.

Take it easy and heal quick!!

greybeard":2otc1omq said:
I too thought this was going to be the result of some derring-do or other misadventure befitting your real life persona.
Strange isn't it, how we can physically mistreat ourselves 1000 times and then make one little step (or misstep) we've made every day and suddenly tear something up?
At least you had it looked at and tended to instead of lyin there and ending up like old Gus mcCrae.

Take it easy and heal quick!!

let me tell you GB, lying there in a fresh pile of crap in the dark, with a broken ankle is about as real as it needs to get for me. All i could think of was I sure hope those goofy sunsbyches don't decide to come back and stomp me little. :shock:

BTW hopping 30 yards with an ankle flopping and trying to hang on to your son convinced me real quick that i ain't no Gus McRae. :nod:

The thing that really broke my heart is it cost me my favorite pair of work boots.

OOoh, Titanium, even better for the salvage value!

You are lucky they didn't decide to come back out on top of you... I had a close call loading some cattle this spring that I don't feel like repeating.

plumber_greg":3o94jyfs said:
Dam sorry, it's hunting season. gs

Exactly hope you get well soon Vic... I hope you have a 4 wheeler or ATV to ride and go hunt with.... If not maybe Obamacare will provide you with a hooveround lol

jedstivers":3kf98jdi said:
I can see you using this "blocking" thing for years to come on the pheasant hunts.

I am already the current president of the blockers union. :lol:

Actually I have a great dog and her and i walk a lot but she has EIC so i have to rest her on a hot day at least every other hunt. On a cool day she can go a long time without having an episode but over 70 dergrees not so much

Latest posts