Sale barn in TX

Help Support CattleToday:

jaydill

Reaction score
I'm in the North Texas area and was just curious if a few of you fellow Texans could direct me to a few salebarns? I'm in the DFW area and was told about one sale barn in Sulphur Springs and one about 30 miles east of Greenville. If anyone could give me the exact location of those two sale barns (and, if possible, a telephone number? :help: ) It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Jay

there is one in wheatherford and one in mineral wells same owner not very good sales barns was there last week very few cattle for sale

Van Zandt County Livestock is about 45 miles east of Dallas right off of I-20 at the FM 47 exit (about half way betwen Terrell and Canton). Owner is a good fellow and they have a good market especially on stocker cows. Sale is on Saturday.

There is only one sale in Sulphur Springs Barn is on Hwy 154 south of Sulphur Springs. Beef sale on Monday and dairy sale is Thursday.

Emory operates on Tuesday and Saturday. Located on Hwy 19 just south of town.

Bonham is on Hwy 78 N. and runs on Monday,

Cattleman's Livestock is in Paris and runs on Thursday and Saturday.

Cleburne operates on Saturday. Barn is on Hwy 174 north of town.

West Livestock is located at West, TX right on I-35. Sale is on Thursday.

There is a sale at Pilot Point on Saturday but, I have never been there.

Other than Weatherford and Mineral Wells that are all the sales within an hour to 75 minutes of Dallas.

Thanks for all of the replies! They're much appreciated.

Jay

G&L
Do you happen to know what day and time the sale is in Winnsboro? I will try to call them later today, but thought you might know.

thanks

shannon has his sale on friday at winnsboro,his start time is 1230.unless he has changed it.

Picked up aflyer at a cow/calf clinic about a special stocker cow sale at Van Zandt County Livestock on Saturday April 22. 400 head of bred cows, pairs and open heifers. All under 5 yrs of age. These will sell before regular sale.

For the sale barn in Emory, anyone know what time the sale starts on Saturdays?

Cattleman's Livestock is in Paris and runs on Thursday and Saturday.

Cattlemans is were we buy cows and sale..

CobbKid

Thanks. :) Will check it out. Got a number or address or directions or anything to it?

jaydill":3x0qe2g0 said:
Thanks. :) Will check it out. Got a number or address or directions or anything to it?

Yea i have got a number and address but i will have to get back to you about the directions..
(903) 784 2238 (903) 784 7800 Adress is P.O box 1113 There sales are on thursday and saturday and they both start at around 11:00 am..

CobbKid

Start going toward the AIRPORT EXIT on INTERNATIONAL PKY - go 2.1 mi
2. INTERNATIONAL PKY becomes TX-121 NORTH - go 29.6 mi
3. Take ramp onto US-75 NORTH toward SHERMAN - go 8.1 mi
4. Take exit #45 onto TX-121 NORTH toward BONHAM - go 0.7 mi
5. TX-121 NORTH becomes TX-5 NORTH - go 0.4 mi
6. Continue on TX-121 NORTH toward TRENTON/BONHAM - go 33.8 mi
7. Turn on US-82 EAST - go 35.3 mi

Then when you see the exit for 286 loop turn left and then it will take you around paris then when see and little sign that says fairgrounds you will take a right and you keep going about 1/2 mile and you cant miss it.

CobbKid

Latest posts