Rusk Mental Institution

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
I think the kids are about to commit me!
I had a TIA last year no lingering effects my bunch is genetically inclined to strokes.
I take all the prescribed medication I am supposed to .
I decided I am not getting younger and I have been tighter than a crabs ass and that's waterproof saving for rainy days.
Last September I bought a new Ranger bass boat, January a new Ram 2500, April Ford F 150 and yesterday a Polaris Ranger 570.
The kids are convinced I have lost it.
So if I disappear I am probably at Rusk.

A dodge and polaris are pretty questionable decisions so I can understand their concern. 🤣
I shopped the Kawasaki and they have lost their minds!
Secondly I couldn't find what I wanted. Plenty of Trex models.
I have been pleased so far with the Dodge planning on driving it 21 years like my old Ford.
The Mrs. 150 rides like a car, gets amazing mileage as well.
If I would have had that 2.7 eco boost in my 69 GTO I would have gotten in trouble! That thing is unbelievably quick.

I shopped the Kawasaki and they have lost their minds!
Secondly I couldn't find what I wanted. Plenty of Trex models.
I have been pleased so far with the Dodge planning on driving it 21 years like my old Ford.
The Mrs. 150 rides like a car, gets amazing mileage as well.
If I would have had that 2.7 eco boost in my 69 GTO I would have gotten in trouble! That thing is unbelievably quick.

Like price wise?

There for a while you couldnt get a Mule because they are a Japanese company.

They came out with a Mule Pro 1000 now. It has an actual Kawasaki motor again. I'm waiting ro see the reviews after a year or two.

Like price wise?

There for a while you couldnt get a Mule because they are a Japanese company.

They came out with a Mule Pro 1000 now. It has an actual Kawasaki motor again. I'm waiting ro see the reviews after a year or two.
Yea on prices and the Mules are non existent here long wait times for some reason.
Our supply chain has been broken since Covid.
Our Walmart is like shopping in a third world country.

"Our Walmart is like shopping in a third world country."

Ours is too but it's got nothing to do with Covid.

Yea on prices and the Mules are non existent here long wait times for some reason.
Our supply chain has been broken since Covid.
Our Walmart is like shopping in a third world country.

I had to pout a new A/C in the big rent house in town. One of the nice rentals in the country is vacant. I decided to sell it. Have the contractors in there now refurbishing everything. It has well pump problems. Rented a 20 yard roll away for the contractor trash plus clean up of the renter's stuff. "you can have this or sell it" like I have time to do a garbage sale. Some of it I well set out on the curb for the taking. Lots of it is goin in the dumpster.

Anyhow, CB I have been helping the economy some myself.

Mr TC is making a list of everything we should buy. But primarily because his RMD kicks in next year and we need to offset. I've told him flat out I'm ready for a new truck! He did talk to our Polaris dealer last week about the new Polaris Ranger 1500 Northstar. Ummmm, HELL NO! Regardless of the circumstances, we can't bring ourselves to pay $50,499 for a UTV that will be covered in coy shyt within a week. Okay, that was the crew cab but still . . .

Latest posts