Rugby World Cup

Help Support CattleToday:

KNERSIE

Reaction score
Anyone follow the Rugby World cup in France?

SA are playing the USA tomorrow in the final group game, should be a high scoring affair.

SHUT UP KNERSIE I thank the good lord that the old man is several hundred miles away in the duck blind. The minute you say the R word his eyes get a funny look. You see he is an old player. Played in high school and college. He wrecked his right knee in college. Was on crutches for 9 months with physical therapy. What does he do after that? Gets back in the game of course. Wrecks the other knee. Finally gets sidelined.

Everyone told me DON'T DATE A RUGBY PLAYER I did. On one of our first dates he takes me to a game. Now I love football but this game is a whole nuther animal. When those two player hit each other and I heard that bone wrenching crack I thought they were dead. No, they layed there for about 2 minutes, got up, shook their heads and did it again! Next play a guy comes to the sidelines with blood pouring out of his eye. They are nuts :roll:

Don't even get me going on what goes on after the game! Another rant for another day!

Sorry to go on so Knersie, enjoy the game ;-)

Latest posts