Rough waters ahead...

Help Support CattleToday:

I missed this too. He sounds like a great man. You and your family are in my prayers.

Larry

I want to thank all of you for your continued prayers and support. This morning my dad passed away, with my mom and middle sister by his side, at the comfort of his home. He now walks with his parents, who also passed right around Christmas many years ago, and Christ.

This is a tough time for my family, so please keep us in your prayers for a little while longer as we cope and deal with having such an icon gone from our lives. He will leave a big hole in our hearts.

I am so sorry. May God give you and your family the strength that you need to get through these difficult days. I know how it feels to lose your father. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

My Deepest sympathy to you and your family at this sad time, I know it's hard but just remember the good times and raise a smile to him, his memory will be forever precious. God Bless love and prayers..Chrisy.

Fire Sweep Ranch":czq5rcg1 said:
I want to thank all of you for your continued prayers and support. This morning my dad passed away, with my mom and middle sister by his side, at the comfort of his home. He now walks with his parents, who also passed right around Christmas many years ago, and Christ.

This is a tough time for my family, so please keep us in your prayers for a little while longer as we cope and deal with having such an icon gone from our lives. He will leave a big hole in our hearts.
May the Lord give you His peace. God Bless.

I'm so sorry I missed this earlier, my sincerest condolences on the loss of your Dad, who was obviously such a big part of you.
I pray for peace and strength for you and your whole family. He's home now, and you will have much to share with him when you see him again!

Latest posts