Robert E Lee

Help Support CattleToday:

It would probably be an understatement to say the codger that dropped that photo off at Goodwill is feeling a bit sheepish now.

ga.prime":4fu6x9jv said:
It would probably be an understatement to say the codger that dropped that photo off at Goodwill is feeling a bit sheepish now.
id bet it was either a mistake,, or somebodys wife
:cowboy:

That's great for the Goodwill Charity, at least it is going to a good cause, and not to someone who just happened to find it in a box at a charity shop and pocket the find with no thought of the charity.

Not being facetious but I have a lot of photo's of Robert E Lee, not the General though my Son. :roll:

chrisy":fa7pg9fv said:
That's great for the Goodwill Charity, at least it is going to a good cause, and not to someone who just happened to find it in a box at a charity shop and pocket the find with no thought of the charity.

Not being facetious but I have a lot of photo's of Robert E Lee, not the General though my Son. :roll:
you named him right :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1sg7y5i6 said:
chrisy":1sg7y5i6 said:

you named him right :cowboy:
Ditto that. :nod:

I would give 23,002, if I had it laying around. Nice frame on that portrait, too.
Someone in Nashville put that in the GoodWill bin?? Maybe the Confederacy is giving up?

john250":2pf1q91u said:
I would give 23,002, if I had it laying around. Nice frame on that portrait, too.
Someone in Nashville put that in the GoodWill bin?? Maybe the Confederacy is giving up?
Nah, not with the lot you have in the big house on the hill at the moment.

Wasn't there a lady in the US a few years ago that found an abstract painting that was worth millions ? My luck I would line the birds cage with it . :lol:

chrisy":30jsgnbo said:
john250":30jsgnbo said:
Nah, not with the lot you have in the big house on the hill at the moment.

:lol2: Incidently, I gave five dollars for a picture of Lincoln today. I can't help but wonder if the discrepancy in pricing has anything to do with the men themselves.

Latest posts