Alan":eeg0uvx8 said:
Sad, just sad.....
Muddy":eeg0uvx8 said:
Seriously....
Let's see something better

M-5":eeg0uvx8 said:
cowgirl8":eeg0uvx8 said:
If one were fishing, i'd say we caught 3 big ole lunkers.....lol

maybe that's what you need to get your attitude straightened out "a big ole lunker"
You should be ashamed.
Ashamed of what ???? Bass fishing has been always straightened attitudes out.

If she were solid black, she would look like a pretty nice commercial Brangus heifer IMO. I don't see anything wrong with her. She is at least 80% better than what you see standing in most peoples pastures!

branguscowgirl":2tgrh23q said:
If she were solid black, she would look like a pretty nice commercial Brangus heifer IMO. I don't see anything wrong with her. She is at least 80% better than what you see standing in most peoples pastures!
didn't you think you're a little exaggerating on 80% better than the ones in most peoples' pastures?

Muddy":1c9gjx8t said:
branguscowgirl":1c9gjx8t said:
didn't you think you're a little exaggerating on 80% better than the ones in most peoples' pastures?

prolly not, if you include all the one-cow pastures.

regolith":iyaz8g64 said:
Muddy":iyaz8g64 said:
branguscowgirl":iyaz8g64 said:

Or dairy cattle.

Fwiw, I like her... she would definitely be sticking around if she were here. Our speckle-uddered cows are our best producers, and the ones with navel almost always outperform the others.

ricebeltrancher":1o1xpd3r said:
Fwiw, I like her... she would definitely be sticking around if she were here. Our speckle-uddered cows are our best producers, and the ones with navel almost always outperform the others.
Her grandmother and mother had a really nice speckled udder too, it runs in that family..

cowgirl8":3plulkzf said:
ricebeltrancher":3plulkzf said:
Her grandmother and mother had a really nice speckled udder too, it runs in that family..

Okay I told myself this morning I was going stay out of you BS today Linda and yet here I am. Fence man asked what a "bait thread" was on the other thread. I just want to point out how you got you panties in a wad because of negative comments on your first pic and insisted you posting for comments, you were posting because of the markings. Several times you seemed upset because of the negative comments being made but not once did you make anything but "yes the calf comes from a long line of great producing cattle" from any of the positives comments. So once again it's " how dare you not like my stock, but I'll take all the praise you can pour over me! :roll:

As Jed said with you it's the SSDD.

regolith":2boauc1f said:
Muddy":2boauc1f said:
branguscowgirl":2boauc1f said:

... and craigslist cattle.

Muddy":3gjhrezw said:
regolith":3gjhrezw said:
Muddy":3gjhrezw said:

Or dairy cattle.

That's kind of what I meant, certainly in this part of the world the people who buy one or five calves to rear are likely to buy dairybeef steers. I've got ten heifers of that type on my own place, luv' em but I know they won't win any prizes on their looks against a purpose-bred animal.

While the second photo looks a much better heifer, I don't think I'd be arguing the 80% point among non-hobby farmers.

And my Montbeliard must have had an infection since she was dried off and turned out to graze, and is blind in one eye, so now I'm leery of those white-face animals again... I thought I read here that the pink-eye issue was a myth these days? Haven't seen it in my herd for years, breed one whiteface and--
actually I thought it was cancer when I first noticed it, but it's just pink.

Latest posts