Remember My Preemie?

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
Here he was on Feb 19, not to lively looking. Probably about a month premature.

DSC02239.jpg

And here he is today. Proof that you can save them sometimes.

107calf.jpg

Congratulations randilliana ! And nice looking calf you got there.

Alot of love goes along way.
Those are the ones that really fill our hearts ;makes everything seem like nothing.
How many people told you to give up?Aren't ya glad you didn't listen to them.
I have had a few of them too it makes you feel great like every crappy day you've had is gone because this little turkey made it.

hillsdown":1aydp90m said:
Those are the ones that really fill our hearts ;makes everything seem like nothing.
I have had a few of them too it makes you feel great like every crappy day you've had is gone because this little turkey made it.

Isn't that the truth!

msscamp":ogw6n53d said:
hillsdown":ogw6n53d said:

Isn't that the truth!

Actually, no-one told us not to try. My theory is as long as they are trying and improving I will try too. Won't save them all, but sure can save a bunch. But you also have to know when to cut your losses, and end the struggle if there is no improvement. This guy was just a fighter. And mama heifer remembered him even though he had been in the house for a couple days.

Thanks to EVERYONE for their comments.

Latest posts