Redneck horseshoes

Help Support CattleToday:

J":2azxv1yi said:
vfigg":2azxv1yi said:
ollie, you are missing the point. its about true LOVE

I don't know if Macon has the grounds to dismiss you over this or not We have a teacher in our school system that got divorced a couple years back. Turns out she goes either way. Her husband caught her and gave her the boot. Whole town applauded him. Feel bad for her kids too. Evidently the school can't (or won't) get rid of her because she's still here. The whole community watches her every move. We have to protect our children as it seems the school won't. It makes me think that Macon can't get rid of this one if the school can't get rid of this teacher. I sure hope Macon can though. IMO it seems that if gender means nothing to these people, it won't be long before age doesn't mean anything either. Everyone watch out for their children.

Sorry. My reply didn't come out right. That first line is quoted from J. I agree with you.

Crowderfarms":3gd33cuv said:
vfigg":3gd33cuv said:
alot of people on here knock elton john and brokeback mountain, but until you have sex with the same sex don't knock it
That's got to be the dangdest post I've ever seen. You sure came knockin at the wrong place to discuss some sick twisted lifestyle. You type things, make about as much sense as lug nuts on a birthday cake. One thing good about it is you cant reproduce.
Unfortunately, they can adopt. Still messes up a kid.

msscamp":2rjghjz1 said:
Caustic Burno":2rjghjz1 said:
msscamp":2rjghjz1 said:
RebelCritter":2rjghjz1 said:
germancowgirl":2rjghjz1 said:
WestieGirl":2rjghjz1 said:
You betcha GermanCowgirl....Im always willing to help out the other ladies in the same boat as I am....Waiting for their prince charming to ride up on a nice Quater Horse, in work worn blue wranglers, and a nice plaid shirt...ready to sweep their awaiting 'cowgirl' up and off her feet and, take her to the ranch of her dreams..... :)
(A girl can dream can't she?!)
Uhuuu! Let him be a milionaire god, okay? :D
DONT forget about me too! Let me know! :)

I hope you ladies packed a big lunch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thrity years ago might have been allright to ride up with your huntin clothes on that big quarter horse.
Girls now you dealing with a bunch of old bald or gray haired men whose chest have done loped over there belly.

I personally am not nearly as interested in the packaging as I am the contents. ;-)
You got that right. There's more to a real cowboy than the packaging. But the packaging helps. ;-)

Latest posts