Redneck lost a monkey

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch said:
Fake News as no monkey/chimps reported missing.
Obviously Big Foot population is growing... but of course it'll be covered up by monkey news. :tiphat:

This source says one escaped.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox26houston.com/amp/home/chimpanzee-on-the-loose-in-santa-fe-described-as-aggressive-police

CB that sounds like my area. So many exotic ranches etc you never know what you'll see. Friend swears a kangaroo bounced through the woods while he was on his deer stand. He does drink a bit but this was pretty early in the morning. All I've seen are a few exotic deer and a couple of wild women. :lol: :lol: (Where's Backhoe) lolol

Too funny. They can't find it because they don't have a picture or description. If you see a monkey around Galveston, I bet that is it.

TexasBred said:
CB that sounds like my area. So many exotic ranches etc you never know what you'll see. Friend swears a kangaroo bounced through the woods while he was on his deer stand. He does drink a bit but this was pretty early in the morning. All I've seen are a few exotic deer and a couple of wild women. :lol: :lol: (Where's Backhoe) lolol

Wouldn't surprise me at what some of these hillbillies have back in these woods. I know a while back GW got a call somebody's monitor lizard had got loose and got a cat.

TexasBred said:

Saw a cougar sleeping on a big tree limb just the other day.

ALACOWMAN said:
All I want to know is..When I'm back in Texas where can you see those Africans monkey chunkers
i think they are around cleveland or maybe the big thicket.

HDRider said:
Too funny. They can't find it because they don't have a picture or description. If you see a monkey around Galveston, I bet that is it.

Funny. Maybe they capture a monkey, but without a picture, they later discover they nabbed the wrong monkey. Or maybe someone spots a monkey, but pays it no mind; without a picture on a wanted poster, they didn't realize
It was out of place.

That is too weird.

There is another story floating around about some woman in Missouri with three emotional support monkeys. Why the heck does she need three? Do they work in shifts? :lol:

I am rather sick of emotional support animals altogether. What might be needed by a few has become a ridiculous excuse for people to get attention by parading around with their odd pet.

I have come to lean on emotional support axes..started with one but found I needed more, and the original got lonely by itself.

Been trying to wean myself off axes and onto something smaller. Like 5/8" wrenches since I already, for some reason have a lot more of those than any other wrench.
(maybe they are reproducing while in the tool box or hanging on the wall??)