Redneck horseshoes

Help Support CattleToday:

frenchie

Reaction score
redneckhorsehoes.jpg

cant find the comment, but which one of the guys cept talking about women that try to get there size 10 buts ito size 6 jeans? loooks like thes boy trys the same... :D

germancowgirl":l73ipzvy said:
RebelCritter":l73ipzvy said:
I LOVE it when a man puts on TIGHT jeans! uh huh YUMMY!!! :lol: :heart: :heart:

as long as the man looks like this one
cu_ABet.jpg

How did you get your hands on that drawing of me? :p

You gals know dang well he aint no cowboy.a real cowboy such as myself :cowboy: are to busy to stand around looking like a pretty boy. we are either knee deep in cow sht,fixing fence pulling calve's [ not often thank God ] fretting over 1st calvers building sheds fighting cold,rain wind, my muscles and tan come from moma nature not a machine ;-)

ALACOWMAN":2hzsn9v4 said:
You gals know dang well he aint no cowboy.a real cowboy such as myself :cowboy: are to busy to stand around looking like a pretty boy. we are either knee deep in cow sht,fixing fence pulling calve's [ not often thank God ] fretting over 1st calvers building sheds fighting cold,rain wind, my muscles and tan come from moma nature not a machine ;-)

Imagine.... his shirt got ripped off from some ole ornery momma cow while he was out weighing and tagging his new calf, he barely got away, his horse has picked up a rock, and he's just gotten off to take care of it and is standing knee deep in mud.... looks like a working man to me! :lol: :lol:

ALACOWMAN":1f9viw7m said:

:clap: :nod: :clap: :nod: :clap:

Not to mention that I only work in long sleeves, even hauling hay. You won't see a real cowboy (old time cowboy) in short sleeves and I've never claimed to be a cowboy.

MikeC":2iw6oote said:
germancowgirl":2iw6oote said:
RebelCritter":2iw6oote said:

cu_ABet.jpg

MikeC, Now you would be the one wearing the halter, right?

J. T.":3vlrjlyt said:
MikeC":3vlrjlyt said:
germancowgirl":3vlrjlyt said:
RebelCritter":3vlrjlyt said:

cu_ABet.jpg

MikeC, Now you would be the one wearing the halter, right?

How did you know??????????????? :lol: :lol:

J":28m9r2tn said:
ALACOWMAN":28m9r2tn said:

Not to mention that I only work in long sleeves, even hauling hay. You won't see a real cowboy (old time cowboy) in short sleeves and I've never claimed to be a cowboy.

I allways work in long sleves to, especially while hauling hay....

But leave us girls our imagination, okay? Dreaming is still allowed..... :oops:

Maybee one of you guys is going to post one of his pictures so we can see for oureselfs....

J":6ehyfbda said:
ALACOWMAN":6ehyfbda said:

Maybe he is on his break and took his shirt off to cool down??!!!

RebelCritter":2ph5cs58 said:
J":2ph5cs58 said:
ALACOWMAN":2ph5cs58 said:

Maybe he is on his break and took his shirt off to cool down??!!!

And maybe that picture came from that brokeback mountain movie. (or whatever the name was):lol: :lol: :lol: Could be that the following frames to that get pretty interresting. ;-)

mitchwi":3jig8jgw said:
ALACOWMAN":3jig8jgw said:

Imagine.... his shirt got ripped off from some ole ornery momma cow while he was out weighing and tagging his new calf, he barely got away, his horse has picked up a rock, and he's just gotten off to take care of it and is standing knee deep in mud.... looks like a working man to me! :lol: :lol:
You wont see me imagining him without his shirt or buying a ticket to brokeback mountian either ;-)