Redneck horseshoes

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry still not enough. i used to rodeo most rodeo cowboys dont know beans about cattle are cowboying. there athletes trained to do one thing. they could be better at roping are riding than a real cowboy but thats where they stop and a real cowboy starts.a real cowboy has to be able to do it all may not be great at any one thing :hat:

ALACOWMAN":3al0dall said:
Sorry still not enough. i used to rodeo most rodeo cowboys dont know beans about cattle are cowboying. there athletes trained to do one thing. they could be better at roping are riding than a real cowboy but thats where they stop and a real cowboy starts.a real cowboy has to be able to do it all may not be great at any one thing :hat:

Ty Murray?

J":y28ojk0v said:
ALACOWMAN":y28ojk0v said:

Ty Murray?
Remember i said most there are a few exceptions.like phil lyne.was as compared to larry mahan,larry mahan was more of a athlete phil lyne was the real deal and a heck off a cowboy ;-)

ALACOWMAN":1flg0yep said:
J":1flg0yep said:
ALACOWMAN":1flg0yep said:

Ty Murray?
Remember i said most there are a few exceptions.like phil lyne.was as compared to larry mahan,larry mahan was more of a athlete phil lyne was the real deal and a heck off a cowboy ;-)

fair enough, although I do agree that "most" rodeo cowboys aren't the real deal. I know a few that are but I think the ones that aren't out number the ones that are. :cboy:

When I was younger I wore a cowboy hat, but they are not conducive to working on fence in the woods or doing tractor work. They get in the way and get knocked off. Most cattlemen that I know wear ballcaps. I'll wear a short sleeve T shirt when its hot when I'm doing farm chores (not pickin' okra). Like they say, "It takes more than a hat to make a cowboy."

J":3uf39wbz said:
ALACOWMAN":3uf39wbz said:
J":3uf39wbz said:
ALACOWMAN":3uf39wbz said:

Ty Murray?

fair enough, although I do agree that "most" rodeo cowboys aren't the real deal. I know a few that are but I think the ones that aren't out number the ones that are. :cboy:
Its like most ropers there good at roping whatever calf ,steers but dont know how too train a rope horse they buy em from a trainer most dont even have time too train if they could.one of the better rope horse trainers ive known looked like a beginner with a rope.but he cranked out some dandy horses

went and seen brokeback mountain and it was extremly good. i think you all should go see it

vfigg":3ircep1q said:
went and seen brokeback mountain and it was extremly good. i think you all should go see it

Will take a few weeks before I can see it. Takes them a bit to come into german movie theathres.

Okay, i see. Cant make you guys happy.
But let us girls dream. It´s kinda like a guy dreaming about Ms. World cleaning his house, raising his children, building fences with him... ;-)

ALACOWMAN":20diz68v said:
vfigg":20diz68v said:
All right wheres the punch line :( there better be one are you in big trouble on here

Why would anyone support the immoral left, the people making this movie are the same ones that are anti-gun anti-christian, why don't you just support al-quadea about the same in my book.

vfigg":3ck67vcl said:

You must be watching science fiction. There ain't no such thing as a fag cowboy. There may be fairy cowboys but they just dress the part and are not REAL cowboys.

I ain't gonna go see no fag movie plain and simple! :mad: :mad: :mad: Is that mad enough?

Hey vfigg, now do you understand why I said good luck. :dunce:

You won't catch me or most everybody else on this board buying a ticket to that propaganda movie. Bad post on your part.

Maybe you'll get a second chance????? :oops:

J":2rsznz97 said:
Hey vfigg, now do you understand why I said good luck. :dunce:

You won't catch me or most everybody else on this board buying a ticket to that propaganda movie. Bad post on your part.

Maybe you'll get a second chance????? :oops:
not likely they done let a cat out of the bag thats gonna cost um dearly

Hey back before all of you got distracted talking about that broke back mountain movie i was agreeing with some of you who said that the butts (though very nice) are not real cowboys.....i always thought that what i wanted was a cowboy..till i got to know a bunch and realized that cowboys (rodeo cowboys that is) are nothing but wanna-be, wanna-be's and half time couldn't work a cow or a horse if their life depended on it, trained to be an althlete and working on becoming an....(no language right?!) with a poor attitude....But a Rancher, hand me one of them who.....Rides horses and even better if he can help me break them, takes care of cows/owns his own, has some nice land to have the horses and cows on with the space to ride for miles and if possible has a little leather working ability...then if there is such a man out there then you've got yourself a sure-fire date with this girl....but of course... a nice ass always helps get a ranching/cow/horse man into my good books :oops:

alot of people on here knock elton john and brokeback mountain, but until you have sex with the same sex don't knock it

vfigg":2uc1gsak said:
alot of people on here knock elton john and brokeback mountain, but until you have sex with the same sex don't knock it
You know there are lots of things I have never tried . I wonder if it is fun to murder. Hey how about that stealing deal...that could be fun. Adultry...that surely would be a good one. Or how about sticking a hot 220v wire in each ear.....No , we know some things aren't right even without trying them. You don't have to know evil to recognize it. Is there no lesbian cattle board?

vfigg":edipch1o said:
Wrong is wrong no matter how you look at it. If someone gets his kicks out of child molestation, would you be supportive of that, too? God, whether you believe what He says or not, makes it clear in the Bible that your lifestyle is an abomination to Him. A homosexual lifestyle is sin, plain and simple.

J. T.":2kexp7z9 said:
vfigg":2kexp7z9 said:
Wrong is wrong no matter how you look at it. If someone gets his kicks out of child molestation, would you be supportive of that, too? God, whether you believe what He says or not, makes it clear in the Bible that your lifestyle is an abomination to Him. A homosexual lifestyle is sin, plain and simple.

Amen

Latest posts