Redneck horseshoes

Help Support CattleToday:

WestieGirl":svbdnyou said:
Hey back before all of you got distracted talking about that broke back mountain movie i was agreeing with some of you who said that the butts (though very nice) are not real cowboys.....i always thought that what i wanted was a cowboy..till i got to know a bunch and realized that cowboys (rodeo cowboys that is) are nothing but wanna-be, wanna-be's and half time couldn't work a cow or a horse if their life depended on it, trained to be an althlete and working on becoming an....(no language right?!) with a poor attitude....But a Rancher, hand me one of them who.....Rides horses and even better if he can help me break them, takes care of cows/owns his own, has some nice land to have the horses and cows on with the space to ride for miles and if possible has a little leather working ability...then if there is such a man out there then you've got yourself a sure-fire date with this girl....but of course... a nice ass always helps get a ranching/cow/horse man into my good books :oops:

If you find that guy, maybee you can pm me the address of his brother?

vfigg":zupiljsc said:
alot of people on here knock elton john and brokeback mountain, but until you have sex with the same sex don't knock it
Your as out of place on this board as al sharpton at a wallace ralley we dont want are need this garbage.

You betcha GermanCowgirl....Im always willing to help out the other ladies in the same boat as I am....Waiting for their prince charming to ride up on a nice Quater Horse, in work worn blue wranglers, and a nice plaid shirt...ready to sweep their awaiting 'cowgirl' up and off her feet and, take her to the ranch of her dreams..... :)
(A girl can dream can't she?!)

vfigg":r3ozz6ow said:
ollie, you are missing the point. its about true LOVE

I don't know if Macon has the grounds to dismiss you over this or not but what I do know is that you have discredited yourself on this board and no one here will take any of your future posts seriously. Too bad to there's alot of good people here and a wealth of knowledge here.

WestieGirl":17okxddg said:
You betcha GermanCowgirl....Im always willing to help out the other ladies in the same boat as I am....Waiting for their prince charming to ride up on a nice Quater Horse, in work worn blue wranglers, and a nice plaid shirt...ready to sweep their awaiting 'cowgirl' up and off her feet and, take her to the ranch of her dreams..... :)
Uhuuu! Let him be a milionaire god, okay? :D

germancowgirl":2ldkg53b said:
WestieGirl":2ldkg53b said:
DONT forget about me too! Let me know! :)

I dunno about the millionaire part...a good ranch man is hard enough to find..plus, I've never had money in my life..I wouldn't even know what to do if I had a millionaires money to spend..but I am sure that i could figure it out in a short order...hey?!..barns....areanas..round pens..ponies...limoxangus cows...and bunches of beautiful ponies...oh yah and not having to work....never mind....I do need a millionaire!!! :D

All this wide eyed dreaming really takes a o'l fella back to the days when all you had was a body like a dam..Greek God, a few horses, a red pick-up, and your nose in the wind.

Seems like the older I get the better I was.

These days it's still an old pick-up, too broken to ride horses anymore, cows keep you grounded to the farm, still catch a whiff of the wild wind but can't remember why and its now a body like a G/D Greek. Butt fell off years ago and stopped wearing toumb stone buckles when the belly started covering them up and got real unconfortable.
But its the stability, youthfull sparkle in my eye and honest devotion that keeps my bride happy to come home...dinner on the stove doesn't hurt either.
Dave Mc

Susie David":1zbv9rz1 said:
All this wide eyed dreaming really takes a o'l fella back to the days when all you had was a body like a dam..Greek God, a few horses, a red pick-up, and your nose in the wind.

Seems like the older I get the better I was.

These days it's still an old pick-up, too broken to ride horses anymore, cows keep you grounded to the farm, still catch a whiff of the wild wind but can't remember why and its now a body like a G/D Greek. Butt fell off years ago and stopped wearing toumb stone buckles when the belly started covering them up and got real unconfortable.
But its the stability, youthfull sparkle in my eye and honest devotion that keeps my bride happy to come home...dinner on the stove doesn't hurt either.
Dave Mc

Ah come on Dave, you give up to easily.... :lol:

The nose in the wind part cost me a few bucks (and wives) over the years...suppose I still catch a whiff every so often but it leads me right home.

Was going through a divorce one time and thought that it was real cute to dedicate a song on the local radio station to my soon to be ex....had them play an o'l Roy Clark tune..."Thank God and Greyhound she's gone".
All her friends happened to be listening and word spred quickly. Her lawyer thought it was real cute too...cost me another ten grand.
Now that I look back, it's worth the money just to tell the story. Dave Mc

vfigg":37r5lpyc said:
alot of people on here knock elton john and brokeback mountain, but until you have sex with the same sex don't knock it
That's got to be the dangdest post I've ever seen. You sure came knockin at the wrong place to discuss some sick twisted lifestyle. You type things, make about as much sense as lug nuts on a birthday cake. One thing good about it is you cant reproduce.

vfigg":20aklxnj said:
ollie, you are missing the point. its about true LOVE
I read about a man that was having unnatural relations with a Shetland pony mare and had been doing so for 20 years. He claimed this mare was his wife. Was this all about "LOVE", too? What you're supporting is just as sickening and perverted!

RebelCritter":1os332k3 said:
germancowgirl":1os332k3 said:
WestieGirl":1os332k3 said:

I hope you ladies packed a big lunch! :lol: :lol: :lol:

msscamp":3kla6dqs said:
RebelCritter":3kla6dqs said:
germancowgirl":3kla6dqs said:
WestieGirl":3kla6dqs said:

Thrity years ago might have been allright to ride up with your huntin clothes on that big quarter horse.
Girls now you dealing with a bunch of old bald or gray haired men whose chest have done loped over there belly.

Caustic Burno":m4np3gax said:
msscamp":m4np3gax said:
RebelCritter":m4np3gax said:
germancowgirl":m4np3gax said:
WestieGirl":m4np3gax said:

Thrity years ago might have been allright to ride up with your huntin clothes on that big quarter horse.
Girls now you dealing with a bunch of old bald or gray haired men whose chest have done loped over there belly.

I personally am not nearly as interested in the packaging as I am the contents. ;-)

vfigg":2ir67cuw said:
I find your comment very offensive. Cattlemen pride themselves on their values and are seeped in tradition. You need to go back to your closet and out of here.

Farmhand":oilq8mnv said:
vfigg":oilq8mnv said:
I find your comment very offensive. Cattlemen pride themselves on their values and are seeped in tradition. You need to go back to your closet and out of here.
Well said, Farmhand. I found it offensive as well. And I'm probably the hardest to offend person around.

Latest posts