RED&WHITE MAINE ANJOU

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
ARE THERE ANY PRODUCERS OF RED & WHITE MAINE ANJOU I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A BULL TO USE ON MY HEREFORD X SHORTHORN COWS TO MAINTAIN A UNIFORM COLOR WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW THE PROS AND CONS OF USING A MAINE ANJOU BULLS TO PRODUCE BOTH REPLACEMENT HEIFERS AND MARKET CALVES, PLEASE ANY ADVICE OUT THERE

You might want ti try the maine anjou association they have breeders websites and also a link to bulls sold through there website. It will be harder to find since most are black now but if you look at the fullbloods instead of purebreds you will find them since they have to be the original red and white to qualify for fullblood papers. Maybe google fullblood Maine Anjous for sale and see what sites pop up. They might be willing to sell cheaper if you say you don't want papers.

Cunia is the most popular R/W maine bull of days old. He does not seem to be a carrier of PHA or TH. There is a Purebred society of Maine Breeders. You can find them on the Maine Anjou website. There is also a breeder in Kentucky that has three bulls that are yearling and are red and white. He was listed on the Maine web sight. I saw pictures and they looked great.

Latest posts