Red Angus on RFD

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
The program schedule doesn't show it, but there seems to be a Red Angus sale on RFD today (9/25/06). Does anyone know who's selling?

Oats land and Cattle there having there Despersal sale. i was trying to get it on but i had no luck. They have some really nice cows and bred heifers there selling today.

Was I the only one that had serious questions about udder quality? The pics in the catalog were not at all flattering for the most part.

I thought it was offensive for Biebers to say on the sale video that was sent out, that this was the best herd to sell in the past 20 years. I realize they are the sale managers, but lets be realistic here. I'm sure they have a nice herd and all, but definately not the best herd.

I wonder if they ever heard of Bootjack or Leachman. Those herds easily trump this one IMO.

With that said, I would sure like to hear the sale results! :D

He was talking about it being the best herd they've dispersed, not just held a sale for. There's a big difference.

I think you are incorrect. It is Biebers first Sale Management, so yea, it is their best!

We tried to bid on two different lots and the sound went out and the numbers weren't shown on the board, I called in but, did no good at all must've been knockin' 'em off to a buddy or something.

i dont know guys that was a nice group of cattle. of Course there going to say its the best because there selling them.

i never seen any of the cattle in person but from the pictures i saw they looked good. they seemed to have good Epds and alot of king rob in there blood so they should be good Females.

Latest posts