RebelCritter to provide Transportation to the GitTogether

Help Support CattleToday:

Boy, have I got an immagination. I was on the phone w/Cowgirl580 this morning. She asked me what I wanted to talk about, and all the sudden she asked for my credit card number and wanted to charge me 29.95. And as far as we got the talk was about the GitTogether and weather!!!

Crowderfarms":2i11b8yx said:
Boy, have I got an immagination. I was on the phone w/Cowgirl580 this morning. She asked me what I wanted to talk about, and all the sudden she asked for my credit card number and wanted to charge me 29.95. And as far as we got the talk was about the GitTogether and weather!!!
:lol: :lol: I should try that one...

Details! 1977 Winnebago Chieftain Model, w/ stock 440 cubic inch plant. For real. Comes w/ dixie horn and a case of bud cans. First of all '77 was a great year for bago's. As the cottage bago was initiated by the class of 76, these baby's were hitting the showroom floor at about the time of Bago II. It's got the stance of a pitbull, the cabover design allows you to pull up the floor board and make engine adjustments while driving. (possible applications: peeing on the radiator to prevent overheating, w/o stoppping [gonna need to borrow a man for the trip]; introduction of gaseous fuel enhancements [NO2...starter fluid etc.] to give an extra boost when you need one; throwing foil down on the air cleaner and cooking falaffel or frozen pizzas via engine heat; emergency bomb-bay means of egress for contraband)

Will be painting it up like an enormous tiki bar, filling it with low-fi media gear, and staffing it on shoots w/ male strippers in lab coats w/ no undies doing superfluous science experiments. It's a quality item...the guy who was using it before customized it as a Gators tailgate vehicle. It's all stripped down, has a ton of seats, and is wired for satelite use. I may install a up commode w/ ball jockey for in transit fluid dumps.

Oh, and the man we need to accompany us will have to go through a screening process. All applicants must pm Cowgirl and I a picture for consideration. Requirements include 6' or taller, less than 200 pounds, lean and muscular! He will cater to our every demand and speak only when spoken to. Atire for this man is simple... a cowboy hat. :p

Crowderfarms":m3l8liv4 said:

:shock: what happened to that confidentiality agreement you signed? i thought you understood all the terms. you can only tell ppl about it if they agree also and give me their cc #'s too. :roll: sheesh!

cowgirl580+":39saof1b said:
Crowderfarms":39saof1b said:

:shock: what happened to that confidentiality agreement you signed? i thought you understood all the terms. you can only tell ppl about it if they agree also and give me their cc #'s too. :roll: sheesh!
Does that mean you're gonna spank me?

Crowderfarms":3nhf1eub said:
cowgirl580+":3nhf1eub said:
Crowderfarms":3nhf1eub said:

:frowns: you've been a bad boy. :arrow: go to my room. man, see if i ever give someone a good deal like that again. ;-)

cowgirl580+":2ihkbzni said:
Crowderfarms":2ihkbzni said:
cowgirl580+":2ihkbzni said:
Crowderfarms":2ihkbzni said:

:frowns: you've been a bad boy. :arrow: go to my room. man, see if i ever give someone a good deal like that again. ;-)
OK. I'm here. Now what? I gotta rub my nose on the chalk board or sumpin?

RebelCritter":1aesky2x said:
Details! 1977 Winnebago Chieftain Model, w/ stock 440 cubic inch plant. For real. Comes w/ dixie horn and a case of bud cans. First of all '77 was a great year for bago's. As the cottage bago was initiated by the class of 76, these baby's were hitting the showroom floor at about the time of Bago II. It's got the stance of a pitbull, the cabover design allows you to pull up the floor board and make engine adjustments while driving. (possible applications: peeing on the radiator to prevent overheating, w/o stoppping [gonna need to borrow a man for the trip]; introduction of gaseous fuel enhancements [NO2...starter fluid etc.] to give an extra boost when you need one; throwing foil down on the air cleaner and cooking falaffel or frozen pizzas via engine heat; emergency bomb-bay means of egress for contraband)

Will be painting it up like an enormous tiki bar, filling it with low-fi media gear, and staffing it on shoots w/ male strippers in lab coats w/ no undies doing superfluous science experiments. It's a quality item...the guy who was using it before customized it as a Gators tailgate vehicle. It's all stripped down, has a ton of seats, and is wired for satelite use. I may install a up commode w/ ball jockey for in transit fluid dumps.
And all this time, I thought I was the one who needed Psychiatric attention. :shock: Dang I'm really starting to feel a lot better about myself. :lol:

RebelCritter":1ghs4280 said:
Note that there is a jacuzzi on the roof of this rig too! We will swap out driving so we can all enjoy the sun and water. Except you know, whenever I take over driving for Chrisy, there is lipstick on the steering wheel. I asked her how that happened, and she said she was trying to blow the horn. Silly woman!

sorry only mine if it is 'baby pink' next time I will try to remember to wipe the wheel with a wet wipe, and not baby oil.
:p I hate those strap marks to, a boob tube and thong will that do for cover :?: :roll:

Crowderfarms":2p2d3iit said:
cowgirl580+":2p2d3iit said:
cowgirl580+":2p2d3iit said:

start cleanin! needs vacuumed, dusted, mirrors need windex-ed. will be performing a white glove test immediately after to see how well it was cleaned.

cowgirl580+":2fxr2zt7 said:
Crowderfarms":2fxr2zt7 said:

start cleanin! needs vacuumed, dusted, mirrors need windex-ed. will be performing a white glove test immediately after to see how well it was cleaned.

:idea: call aplus on that his a superhero on that one..Fuey!!!!!

chrisy":1a0fl59p said:
cowgirl580+":1a0fl59p said:
Crowderfarms":1a0fl59p said:

:idea: call aplus on that his a superhero on that one..Fuey!!!!!

I am kind of offended that Crowder would have someone else do the cleaning :( But there is a chance that cowgirl is more attractive than me :D that might be his motivation. He has a history of hiring the pretty ones.

chrisy":3ms5cb3w said:
RebelCritter":3ms5cb3w said:
Note that there is a jacuzzi on the roof of this rig too! We will swap out driving so we can all enjoy the sun and water. Except you know, whenever I take over driving for Chrisy, there is lipstick on the steering wheel. I asked her how that happened, and she said she was trying to blow the horn. Silly woman!

sorry only mine if it is 'baby pink' next time I will try to remember to wipe the wheel with a wet wipe, and not baby oil.
:p I hate those strap marks to, a boob tube and thong will that do for cover :?: :roll:

I had to laugh! A boob tube is a tv! :lol: :lol:
But I know what you meant, and Yes, that will be appropriate cover. :)

Crowderfarms":lrmwzfuq said:
And all this time, I thought I was the one who needed Psychiatric attention. :shock: Dang I'm really starting to feel a lot better about myself. :lol:

:lol: Glad I could be of service! :lol:

RebelCritter":fi628v79 said:
Crowderfarms":fi628v79 said:

:lol: Glad I could be of service! :lol:
How can I ever repay you....?

Latest posts