RebelCritter to provide Transportation to the GitTogether

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Any Women with intentions of attending the GiTTogether, and located anywhere in the continental U.S., that may need a ride here, Memorial Day weekend, please PM Ms. RebelCritter.

I have leased her a 1977 Winnebago 'Chief'. It's labeled on the sides, "Rev. Crowder's Home for Wayward Women" This luxury vehicle is fully self contained.

Please send me a description of yourself immeadiately.Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, will all be gladly accepted.I expect seats to fill up quickly.

Please be advised to wear proper attire, Victoria's Secret swimwear will be a plus.

cowgirl580+":31k5x19u said:
ooh, ooh! pick me! pick me! i qualify on most counts. ;-) LOL
There's one passenger.Come on Ladie's dont be shy. Uncle Crowder will be here when the 'Bago pulls in!

does 'continental' include Aus?? :p
that description appears to fit me perfectly :D :p

Note that there is a jacuzzi on the roof of this rig too! We will swap out driving so we can all enjoy the sun and water. Except you know, whenever I take over driving for Chrisy, there is lipstick on the steering wheel. I asked her how that happened, and she said she was trying to blow the horn. Silly woman!

unfortunately Since we will be traveling public roads I guess we will have to have some coverin... but the victorias secret swimwear as crowder mentioned will work. :) I hate tan lines! :x

Killala":w6shstv2 said:
...all i have is a string bikini... :oops:

Yeah, me too. :) Thats ok!
Did you know that the string bikini is a sign of global warming?
global.jpg

RebelCritter":3axtl8ph said:
Note that there is a jacuzzi on the roof of this rig too! We will swap out driving so we can all enjoy the sun and water. Except you know, whenever I take over driving for Chrisy, there is lipstick on the steering wheel. I asked her how that happened, and she said she was trying to blow the horn. Silly woman!
Just sprayed the keyboard with Juan Valdez!! :shock: :shock:

Killala":3gde5q1f said:
:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so by 2025 we'll be wearing......?

We will leave that to the boys imaginations... give them something to live for. :p

Oh, and all this time I thought the string bikini was a regular bikini for unmarried women and they turned into string bikini's when the women got married and stretched them out. This is with the exception of Crowders crew. He just buys each one of them a 9000 foot roll of baling twine to make theirs out of. :shock:

RebelCritter":3i6ty299 said:
Killala":3i6ty299 said:
:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
so by 2025 we'll be wearing......?

We will leave that to the boys imaginations... give them something to live for. :p
;-) :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts