Real Cowboy?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy?

Reaction score
Crowder sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.

She turned to Corwder and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life working cows, fixing fences, pulling calves, bailing hay, doctoring calves, cleaning my barn, fixing flats, working on tractors, and feeding my hogs (heiferettes), so I guess I am a cowboy"

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about women. When I shower, I think about women. When I watch TV, I think about women. I even think about women when I eat. It seems that everything makes me think of women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, BullBuyer sat down on the other side of Crowder and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?"

Crowder replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian.

Crowderfarms":3kplku7p said:
I've been a Lesbian Cowboy all my life. Sure was tough comin' out of the closet. :shock:

Now the question is this: Who / Who all was you in that closet with? Couldn't been none of your traditional wommen folk - unless it was a mighty big closet.

Bullbuyer":35znoasp said:
Crowderfarms":35znoasp said:
I've been a Lesbian Cowboy all my life. Sure was tough comin' out of the closet. :shock:

Now the question is this: Who / Who all was you in that closet with? Couldn't been none of your traditional wommen folk - unless it was a mighty big closet.

well it did lead to Nania.... :roll: as I did hear 'His so far back in the closet his in %^&*$"% Nania'

Bullbuyer":3scs0vii said:
Crowderfarms":3scs0vii said:

Double- :lol: :lol:

Latest posts