raw hamburger meat

Help Support CattleToday:

starbaby

Reaction score
my friend was telling me how she and her dad put raw meat on a cracker with a pinch of salt and eat it . she's still alive so
my kids love raw potatoes
anyone else have different um taste ?

Friend of mine eats quit a bit of raw hamburger. I think he flirting with death. Strangest thing I do is ranch dressing on pizza.

starbaby":5z503whq said:
my friend was telling me how she and her dad put raw meat on a cracker with a pinch of salt and eat it . she's still alive so
Steak tartare, just prepared, is one thing but raw hamburger would be a whole different kind of risk. Sushi is fine but I'd never think of pork or chicken raw.

starbaby":3jleyxqp said:
Yep. But it's burger I've ground not store bought stuff. I put yellow mustard in lima beans.

I don't think I could go the store bought hamburger route. Fresh ground off a roast or something would be different.

My mom told me that a cousin of mine would grab a slice of raw liver and eat it when his mom was slicing it for dinner . Gross !! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I enjoy the irony taste of blood in raw beef. My wife not so much on the sight of me doing it.

hillsdown":1lrl6z2f said:
My mom told me that a cousin of mine would grab a slice of raw liver and eat it when his mom was slicing it for dinner . Gross !! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Liver prepared in any manner or not prepared is gross - I would only eat it if I were on deaths door and that liver was the solution to life.

Bez

Bigfoot":33847fpp said:
Friend of mine eats quit a bit of raw hamburger. I think he flirting with death. Strangest thing I do is ranch dressing on pizza.

not the strangest thing I do but I do put ranch on my pizza. Eating raw meat to me is a NO NO I wouldn't do it. When I go out and get a steak or any meat cooked for me I tell thenm I want the meat dark as a tire. I like well done well actually I like BURNT foods I guess thats pretty strange.

I Have ate raw hamburger for as long as I can remember, Dad processed our own meat and today our beef is processed in a local butcher shop, I think they do a much better job than I could, butchering a beef is hard work even with good equipment. Dad put Garlic salt and Pepper on a saltine cracker and always called it Tiger Meat when I was little! 101

snake67":393rb1wk said:
hillsdown":393rb1wk said:

Liver prepared in any manner or not prepared is gross - I would only eat it if I were on deaths door and that liver was the solution to life.

Bez

come on bez you eat camel but don't eat liver. I like the liver out of all animals, chicken liver is fried, pork is in a stew with the lungs and haslick , beef and deer is smothered in onions and gray I could go on but now I'm hungry and fixen to run down to the gas station and get some chicken livers

skyhightree1":6aipf5ft said:
Bigfoot":6aipf5ft said:

not the strangest thing I do but I do put ranch on my pizza. Eating raw meat to me is a NO NO I wouldn't do it. When I go out and get a steak or any meat cooked for me I tell thenm I want the meat dark as a tire. I like well done well actually I like BURNT foods I guess thats pretty strange.
I work at a pizza place (started out working my way up to manager, then decided to start delivering because that's where the real money is (sometimes I make more money than the owner of the restaurant, and my record is $26.50/hour AFTER fuel costs). My favorite pizza is the Chicken Bacon Ranch with pineapple... If you two are willing to eat pizza with ranch, you should DEFINITELY try it! One of my other favorites, which everyone thinks is weird, is the taco pizza with pineapple on it... Or red sauce with bacon and pineapple... Heck, I just plain like pineapple on my pizzas... But not the hawaiian style for some reason... I guess that's weird.

M5farm":nr4hmprd said:
snake67":nr4hmprd said:
hillsdown":nr4hmprd said:

Bez

come on bez you eat camel but don't eat liver. I like the liver out of all animals, chicken liver is fried, pork is in a stew with the lungs and haslick , beef and deer is smothered in onions and gray I could go on but now I'm hungry and fixen to run down to the gas station and get some chicken livers

I declare the best livers I have ever ate came from a gas station near me they are fried i can eat 2 lbs of those suckers

M5farm":zq4wxxor said:
snake67":zq4wxxor said:
hillsdown":zq4wxxor said:

Bez

I have eaten a lot of ugly animals and bugs in some even uglier parts of the world - but I have never eaten a liver that tasted like it was worth taking a second bite

Bez

My father in-law said when he was little they would grind up a sirloin roast and eat raw with salt and pepper like that, he calls it a Cannibal sandwich!

TN Cattle Man":1faf4lq4 said:
and here I thought I was weird by putting peanut butter on my waffles!! :roll:
love peanut butter on pancakes , like peanut butter and banana sandwiches
NO WAY IM EATING AN OYSTER

Latest posts