Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

Texasmark

Reaction score
Phew, didn't take a hurricane to get it but got an inch last night and more on the way today and tomorrow. Had a newly sewn field and the little boogers were struggling to stay alive. I think this will get the roots down to stable moisture....Texas Blackland clay soil. :banana:

We where baling some pitiful ss. Yesterday.
Landowner tried no fertilizer it was thin and weak only making a bale. Started getting to dry and shattering real bad. I made the executive decision to quit and finish with the dew in the morning. Well it's not to dry anymore lol.
Never been so glad to get hay rained on. We needed that one.
Second cutting was looking bad

That's the reason all of this got moved.

Weather forecasts for up to ten inches here through the week. We would have never got out before the next cutting was due.

Caustic Burno said:

Weather forecasts for up to ten inches here through the week. We would have never got out before the next cutting was due.

I need to get some put up, not because of weather, but the boss is starting to complain about it being in the front yard.

callmefence said:
Caustic Burno said:

I need to get some put up, not because of weather, but the boss is starting to complain about it being in the front yard.

When mommie isn't happy the house isn't happy. :hide: Smart move. :clap:

Latest posts